Purple Auto Grow Shared Bed Organic

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Apr 12, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I thought i could donit in one sitting and realized now i cant.. this grow is for me putting out reg autos and seeing which male one i perfer and then cutting other others. I will let all the female take there course and onxe i harvest i will also harvest pollen... with a few seeds. I will see how well these seed perform and take the pollen from the first round and xross them again. But only using the female plant i see to be ideal. . That is whem i will have my own stable strain.

No till 15 gallon pot auto grow
    24x24x36 auto grow tent
    6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah, I had the same experience with my first 7 Dwarf Colossus; when I cut the main cola to hang-dry it weighed 52 grams, when I cut the buds off after 1 week of drying I had 10 grams of herb. I think the seed breeders yield claims are from indoor grows under optimal conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. That is definitely interesting because I got the most yield out of my outdoor grow however the trichrome production indoors is way more crazier

24x24x36 auto grow tent

4. Fuck it smoke it lol. Looking really good

• Like Like x 1
  5. I started 2 stardust from flash seeds (reg)
    Two purple narco (FEM)
    One lowryder from vision (fem) I started them and they are probably 9 days old.. once i harvets the last plant i will fpcus on the new grow...

24x24x36 auto grow tent

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice. Are you going to do a journal on them? Knock on wood my narco purp auto and my critical impact reg are still growing great. Lol I can't believe my narco purp is still going I have yet to see anyone that has had one live this long and I have looked all over the internet lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah I'm going to keep this journal and continue it going I don't think I need to make another one I think that the narcos that did Harvest or germinate with only 2 out of 10 which is a 20% success rate I'm hoping that they give me a lot more bang for my buck I really haven't found any grow journals on him except one person who did it well you have to do it do it do it 5 times

24x24x36 auto grow tent

• Like Like x 1
  8. Since I am low on seeds I got some Sweet Afghani delicious from sweet seeds auto FEMS. Once I produce some pollen I will try to cross it with them from my current grow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I here you on being low on seeds I used every one I had. I ordered 4 and then had some bag seeds. Out of all them I have 4 nice plants but I really need to figure out something to get more. How many can you grow at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The most is five plants at a time

• Like Like x 1
  11. She is looking good

• Like Like x 1