Purple Auto Grow Shared Bed Organic

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Lights:300 W led
    Tent: 24X24X36 tent( very small)
    I am using a 2.1 sq cube fabric pot with
    50% peat moss
    30% compost
    15% Perlite
    15$ EWC (worm casting)

* I will be adding soil since I lost a lot of volume during first round of growing

Purple Kush Newautoflowering strain from the fertile valleys and slopes of the Hindu Kush; Buddha Seeds fast-flowering, 100% purple variety is the beautiful girl of any garden, not only for its passionate purple color but also for its unique and intense smell. Compact size and short grow cycle which makes of it the ideal strain for the impatient grower. Its indica buzz, not being overly narcotic, invites you to relax without spoiling the physical part of the individual.

Purple Ryder # 2 Joint Doctor Lowryder Seeds
    This Purple gem is an improved version of the Original Purple Ryder – The Original cross of Mazar and Lowryder has been rigorously improved on by further crossing with a Joint Doctor Red Chronic Ryder improving not only the flavor but the production too. Purple Ryder # 2 can yield up to 60 gr per plant to her devoted cultivator in under 10 weeks from seed and that´s not all the news – Purple Ryder # 2 is available in feminized seed packs !
    The array of purple flowers are impressive in any garden whilst her leaves stay dark green the purple flowers give off a bouquet of sweet violets.

Auto Purple Seeds | Pyramid Seeds
    Pyramid Seeds have used their own specially selected Ruderalis and mixed it with delectable Purple Cannabis to make their strain of Auto Purple weed seeds. And the results are simply magnificent. These autoflowering cannabis seeds use all the essence of sweet, juicy grapes and berries and mix them with the flavour of black liquorice to create an enticing flavour that really does satisfy.
    In her structure she is beautifully compact and perfect for growing weed indoors. But take Auto Purple outside and give her some space and yields of up to 120 grams could be on the cards, even though heights never exceed about 1m. From seed to harvest Auto Purple seeds only take 70 days to finish, yet she has the ability to provide a really pleasant uplifting high that alleviates stress and depression and offers a beautiful sense of total relaxation.
    Purple hues to the buds provide extra bag appeal and further draw out that deliciously juicy taste. This is a really nice strain from a brand that we are proud to have on the Original Sensible Seeds site. Just add a few of these beauties to your collection and you will understand what true happiness is all about.

Narco Purps is another successfully re-worked version of their original Narcotic Kush – a pure Indica auto-flowering strain with powerfully high THC & CBD ratios.
    Narco Purps combines the genetics of a rare Purple Afghani and a specially selected Hindu Kush resulting in some of the brightest and most fragrant flowers we have ever seen. With industrious growth behaviour and a very high flower to leaf ratio she produces regal, super dense, purple buds that show a classic incense/hash aroma and taste mingled with unusual floral/grape notes. This, combined with powerful attributes from our Narcotic Kush, make her an empress among Purple hybridized strains.

I amended my soil with
    alfalfa meal
    crab shell
    kelp meal
    BioChar
    Azomite Minerals

I will be using neem oil to keep any pest at bay.

GROWING MADE SIMPLE.
    Plan on germinating the seeds on 4/20/2016.

• Like Like x 10
  2. AZOMITE® is used as a naturally rich soil re-mineralizer for plants, as well as a feed ingredient for animals. In a typical chemical assay, AZOMITE® contains more than 70 trace minerals which include many rare earth elements (lanthanides). Many of these elements have been depleted from soils worldwide. AZOMITE® is a highly mineralized complex silica ore, mined in Utah from an ancient deposit left by an volcanic eruption that filled a small nearby seabed an estimated 30 million years ago.

According to research and customer reports, plants grown with AZOMITE® produce more and larger fruits and vegetables per plant resulting in a better tasting food products with improved resistance to disease. AZOMITE® has shown positive results in a wide variety of plants in the field and in the laboratory. There is evidence that AZOMITE® improves nutritional benefits

AZOMITE® normally comes in 2 forms: granular and powdered. GARDEN GROWERS SUPPLY granular product is very popular in agriculture, home gardens, house plants, lawns, and animal supplements. Its texture and consistency makes it perfect for typical fertilizer spreading equipment. Can't be overused! Will not burn or harm plants or animals. Use with Seedlings, Greenhouses, Gardens, Agriculture, House Plants, Lawns, Shrubs, Flowers, and As a Supplement Mixed in Feed for Chickens, Pigs, Goats, Sheep, Cows, Horses Etc.

Bio Char
    All in One Natural Soil Enhancer and Booster
    • BioChar Blend
    • Supports Microbial Growth
    • Great Source of Carbon
    • Fortified With Humic Acid and Worm Castings

E.C. Kraus Flaked Grains Size Rice Hulls - 1 LB

• Like Like x 2
  3. Will amend the soil and mis with fresh peat moss to fill back up the pot . I also got durch passion clover seeds for the cover crop

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Subbed up.

You finished your other grow? I think I somehow got unsubd.

Sent via THC injection.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No i will be finishing up in the next 3 weeks

• Like Like x 2
  6. No till 15 gallon pot auto grow

• Like Like x 2
  7. Gerninated my seed in cowpots i hope they help to restrict size and they are biodegradable and have a good amount of n to helo through veg. I plant on trans planting them from the windowsill once they pop and i harvest my cutlrrent plants in the tent. Which should be in two weeks

8. Premixed the promix 1 cubic square 2.5 lbs azomite 2 5lbs rice hulls 2 cups 9f sean kelp 2lbs of vermiculite. ..and a sprinkle of 4 oz biochar one cup of neem meal ....this is going to be added to the top soil and u think it will be perfect. I even got the dutch clovers for a cover crop. Once i transplant the new seeds... it is extremely light wnd fluffy. I can't wait..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Day 1 [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  10. One I cube square peat moss 4 oz biochar two cups of kelp one cup of neem meal and 16oz of vermulite and 2lbs of rice hulls with 2lbs of azomite.

• Like Like x 2
  11. It took fi e days to germinate but three of out of four seeds broke ground will be letting then stay here for a little over a week before I transplant into the tent.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Quick update no major change but does look like my soil mix might be too hit for seedlings flushed it and if be I will translate earlier

13. Do u cycle ur mix or let it sit at all, was just wondering. .. I'm looking into amendments & different mixes

2×2 Closet Grow Autoflower Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was using pro mix with no amendments but I tops dressed with a teaspoon of nutes that I have to four pellets p

• Like Like x 1
  15. #17 goodgrace87, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Hey I cycle my mix for 2 weeks the first round did that and I also have my second round soil waiting in his already amended and it's been cooking for the last 2 weeks I'm planning on using it next week the plants that I just popped are in cow pot so I think the extra nitrogen might make it too hot but we'll have to see within this week

• Like Like x 1
  16. Subed man our plants were started around the same day so it'll be cool to see how they match up.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm glad

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2