Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Alaskan Thunderfuck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bukowski6425, Feb 7, 2010.

1. #1 Bukowski6425, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    Just picked it up, is it legitimate? I know a lot of people on here say just cause its purple doesn't make it great, so how is this stuff, at 20$ a gram?

Attached Files:

2. #2 flyershockey44, Feb 7, 2010
    its hard to tell with that pic but looks like it could be pretty dank

EDIT: ya nevermind, with the 2nd pic it definitely looks like mids

3. Looks pretty stemmy like purple mids but I can't say for sure with that picture.

4. look like some decent mids to me, the purple looks kinda unreal but i dunno man, some better pictures would help see what they're like

5. Wow.. looks fuckin crazy, looks like 15 worth maybe some indica mids or something god damn just smoke it bro :smoking:

6. i wouldn't have even waited long enough to take a picture. just smoke it lol.

7. Doesn't look like it was grown wonderfully maybe more like 10-15 a gram, but dealers love to overcharge on puple so good luck with that.

8. Def not a MTF Hybrid. I can't even find that shit here, but I heard they have like 2nd Gen Hybrids of MTF in Cali Dispenses.

9. smoke it and find out? geez not like we have magical eyes that can detect the thc content of a bud from a visual perspective.

I wish I did though :smoke:

10. Going by those pictures alone obviously, I'd feel pretty ripped off if I got that for 20 a g.

I mean I dunno how the high is, but it looks kinda gross. Looks like Mids.

11. I really doubt true Alaskan Thunderfuck would come that cheap.

12. #12 Gehtfuct, Feb 7, 2010
    Like everyone else has said, smoke it and then you'll know. I can't quite tell just by looking at it, and I've smoked a few different kinds of thunderfuck. (nothing purple though.) If it fucks you up in one or two hits (depends on your tolerance) then it very well might be alaskan thunderfuck. My mom lives in alaska and I've smoked some thunderfuck up there with her, and almost everytime was a one hit knockout. My tolerance back then was wayyy lower than it is now though. (Was two years back when I was in high school.)

Those are some weird looking bud though, makes me want to try some. :D

Meh, not really. That stuff sells for dirt cheap in Alaska, and $20 a gram seems legit. (Being that it is really alaskan thunderfuck.)

13. yep that looks like some mids. Definitley not 20 a gram :(
    Sorry man.

14. I wonder if varietys of different colored plant have different cannabinoids in them? Like purp plants might not be as THC high, but they have other component in them that make their high unique. You know?? So im saying just smoke it, becuase you might not get as high, but it could be a better high, even if its mids.....sprinkle some keif and its practically just as good as dank.

15. Just because it's purple doesn't always mean it's good. That to me looks like mids that were grown in cold temperatures at night. Hence the purple color.

16. D:

Did you look at the buds before you bought them? Don't just buy something because of the name.

17. to be honest, i haven't seen weed like that second picture ever. but i gotta give props to whoever the fuck named that, i'm gonna name my son that.

18. I doubt its alaskan thunderfuck. You cant just get that stuff, you needa know some big growers or just some big cheeses. I bet its just some purple mids.

19. #19 Pj1008, Feb 7, 2010
    I have had some legit Alaskan Thunderfuck that i got for that cheep... And quite honestly it wasn't the best stuff I have ever smoked, not at all actually... Dank as fuck but not the best.

And to OP, don't buy something just because of it's name. Did you even look at that bud before you paid? But it might still be Alaskan Thunderfuck, grown by a shitty grower and he kept the room to cold (note the color).

20. Not headies, and that purple looks a little weird to be honest.