PurpDoggs LaPlata DGOG grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PurpDogg, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Ok here's what I have going. I use a mix of coco, ProMix HP, Buildasoil 3.0 soil, rice husk that's my soil base

I use Dr Earth organic dry soil amendments, Buildasoil Kraft blend, Buildasoil Big 6, Photosynthesis Plus I think you mentioned that you didn't like it I believe but Mammoth P is a little better. I use it because I saw Mouse ( he also builds Killa LEDs on youtube. He use to wear the green mouse head mask) do a side by side using Mammoth P vs Photosynthesis Plus and the Plus side did just as great as the Mammoth P side. I also use the water conditioner that photosynthesis plus makes. If I missed something I'll add it when I recall it. Hopefully that helps

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I also bake my soil base. I put all my dead plants and leaves in the tot for compost

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  3. Craft Blend goes so hard, its like a hidden gem.

HT

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dude normally I would be at a 1000 on stress level but we got a new car recently so I was chillin lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow, sounds like you’ve got your mix tuned in for sure. Do you dump the Dr. Earth and Craft Blend straight into your mix or do you top dress that? I’ve got a bag of Craft Blend was thinking about using for top dress towards the beginning of flower. I really appreciate you breaking that down for me man, really nice mix I’ve never seen anything like it before, I asked because your plants always look so good in the soil.
    Photo Plus fried the shit out of my Captain Connection plant lol idk how it happened but the leaves folded up like paper airplanes or something lol it was crazy but she recovered after a day or so. I’m using Urb Natural now and so far so good. I might fuck with Photo Plus again but that experience really put me off lol.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I thought about doing this with my build a soil 3.0 but didn’t want the old lady to bitch lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes sir I thank you and TeX for putting me up on game

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  8. Noooiiccceee

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks bro. Yes I mix both in my soil base and I always top dress in early flower too. When I use the photosynthesis Plus I only use about 2.5 or 5 ml for 5 gallons of water and I'll water with it once a week depending on my plants.

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
  10. Some of my soil is 7 years old but I lose 100 gallons in my house so now I have been add more

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  11. I put my leaves and roots in my soil pile also. Good stuff. Also my overflow of herbs i don't need and need a good chopping. I need a new soil bag...

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
  12. Got worms?........I really want some worms this year.

HT

• Like Like x 4
  13. Felt like popping so I grabbed some of the gift box collection the pink one is Lemon Kush IMG_20210306_122017812.jpg IMG_20210306_122027649.jpg IMG_20210306_122100144.jpg IMG_20210306_121421005.jpg IMG_20210306_121340297.jpg IMG_20210306_121332582.jpg IMG_20210306_121328064.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Broke out some King Louie to smoke IMG_20210306_125549689.jpg IMG_20210306_125556388.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. New new PCP in the house alone with some seeds baby IMG_20210306_150748576.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Dude that's personal! Why i nevah!

Lol yeah from the yard tossed em in my bag and called it a day. I'm cheap i also try to kill them apparently all the time

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. That's next HT

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4

18. PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3