Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LivinFly, May 8, 2011.

1. Is it supposed to be purple?

2. straight up

3. #3 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Doesn't HAVE to be but usually u can see a little purple

4. sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt. i've had purp that was actually purple, but sometimes it doesnt physically look purple but it still is the same strain. so color isn't everything sometimes. but usually most purp looks purple, there are some exceptions but it should be

5. No, it can be a purple strain without the actual bud being purple. You can usually tell by the smell of the weed (purple tends to smell more like berries as opposed to citruis/pine scents from the green sativas)

6. Um, who cares? It doesn't change the genetic composition of the bud. It's color doesn't affect how high it gets you/the effect of the high. And I hate purp, it's dog sh*t, the type of strain so prevalent in the southwest I just want it all to be f*cking incinerated because EVERYTHING a dealer gives you has to be "purp this" and "purp that."

In short, f*ck purp. That is all.

7. #7 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Calm down he was just askin...