Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purp???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ok, so i made a new pickup and the dealer was going into this explanation on how purp weed doesnt have to have purple in it. The weed I bought came from a plant that had a few purple hairs on it, but my nugs didnt have much really. So I was just wondering the truth to this because he was just rambling and I was really high and couldnt understand.

2. There are many different strains of purple. Some do have genuine purple in them. Others are because of colder temperatures and nutrient deficiency.

3. Not all purple strains are purple maybe have some purple hairs in them. Then again some purple weed is not a purple strain its just manuplated by temps. Extreams cold will change bud all kinds of funky colors.