Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DJ ChRoNiC, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Whats up with SOME dispensaries selling shit thats so called "purp" but not purp at all. Not even one hint of purp, just some regular ol' greens. I know changing the temparature has a lot to do with the color but its still annoying! I picked up some purple erkle from my local dispensary and boy was it disappointing. :mad:

2. Don't you get to check it put before you buy? Just don't buy it then guy. But most of the 'purp' I get on the east coast has a little purple in an oz or more, and has that purp taste yummy! But grams I give out rarely have purple, those are all mine!

3. Well sir your dumb for buying weed for jus being the color purple.as my brother told me.just because weed is purple dosent meen its good.i could grow sum crappy bud and make it cold and it will change and it will still be shwag.you should have got a different strain