Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. 100$ for 4.5 grams of dank ass purp

Attached Files:

2. Looks good but I am glad I live in Canada. $100 gets me like 12g

3. I don't know where you're from but that is the biggest ripoff I've heard of...at least this week. Hope it gets you $100 baked OP. Looks dank none the less.

4. I got ripped off?

5. [quote name='"Flyin Hawaiian"']I got ripped off?[/quote]

Well that is an extremely high price...even in the more expensive places, 100 dollars often gets you a quarter or at least close. You paid 20/g even though it was 4.5g. But it is dank looking bud, I hope you enjoy.

6. bud looks good price is bad. Being stoned will make you feel better.

7. damn you payed like 22 a gram.

8. Thats a rip off, that bud does not look top notch, 80-100$ dollars tops. NEVER EVER EVER take ANY flower for more then 20 a Gram

9. bud looks pretty dank but dude thats way too expensive

10. dam son you said 22 a g , that 100 could of got you a quarter or more

11. $100?? Holy fuckshit.

12. LMFAO. 100 for 4 Gz my dude? wtf.. I mean you got got soo, the best you could do is call him up and told him that was some bitch shit you just pulled off

13. you shoulda payed 65 tops for 4.5

14. Holy shit, 100? The norm for 3.5g is around the 50-65 range, let alone the occasional 3 for 45 deal.

You should have gotten at least 1.5 - 2 more grams to that baggie. Whoever sold you that ripped you off, or their scale is broken; and should give you 2 grams.

Also, very nice (but ripped off) pickup.

15. Not the best picture in the world, but I got a 1/4 of some purp for 60.

[​IMG]

16. A QT for 60? WTF. You guys get that for the low.. Where you at?

17. #18 ModestMau5, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    I'm not trying to brag either, just felt like sharing.

Washington prices are great + buying from a kid my friend has known since he was little, who's dad grows = bombass weed for bombass prices.

And if you're asking where this picture was taken, it's on the top of this rock cliff we were hanging out at looking over the city, it has an amazing view.

18. OP where do you live that prices are so expensive?

19. I need to take a trip up there lol.