Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purp or Gold

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stokie, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Half zip, Purple cream kush, 200 OR
    Half zip, Colombion gold, 170

what would you do?

2. I would look at them both and pick which one looks better :confused:

3. Gotta look at both if they are from the same guy and see which one looks the dankest...if you are looking to stay awake after smoking go with the gold. lol

4. I'd have to drop 370 on that one. That's just a choice that can't be made.

5. id go with the gold. a new type of kush comes around everyday and it makes you lazy. colombian gold on the other hand should look and taste great as well as give you a great sativa high. and youll save 30 quid, which you can spend on a couple grams of that kush. problem solved

also i like the timing on the original post

6. Depends what you're looking for. From personal experience, if you're, say, using this bud to help you and a ladyfriend relax after a long day just before heading to bed...go with the Purple Cream ;)

Otherwise, I'd try the Gold. But always look/smell/etc first.

7. he came up with some purp kush
    and hes bringing all of it, most likely goin with the kush
    but idk