Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purp Kush 1 oz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bama435, Jul 2, 2013.

1. #1 bama435, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Tell me what u think It smells up the whole room instantly when i open the jar

the oz was 250

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful, how does it smell?

3. literally everytime i open my mason jar whichever room im currently in just urikes of dank ass weed/ still some fruity flavor soooo goood bro 

SMoke Onn!

4. Jealous of that price screw the mid west! that's nice looking

Sent from my XT901 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Very nice pickup and nice price.

6. amazing price for great weed. you got a great deal my friend. It looks like it smells like berrys and cream and maybe a little grape/leavender/secret weird purp smell combined  :yay:  :metal:  :hippie:

7. #7 WeedAndBombs, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    I'm hella jealous. An oz like that would be almost $100 more where I'm from.

8. I have some that looks almost identical to that, paid 275 for a zip. HEAVY Indica, knocks me the f*ck out!

I'm not really an Indica guy, so I still have a lot of it, but it is fun to smoke occasionally when I have NOTHING to do haha.

9. $250/OZ... i'm jealous of that price...

they look sooooo pretty

10. Looks good and nice price!

11. hahah hey thx guys, i of course saved the most purple nug for myself about to blaze on right now. Will update soon with my next banana og pickup. 

12. Been considering trying some banana og, let me know how it goes!

13. will do! ill set up a new post very soon