Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purp/Indica in General -Waste?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StuckintheAir, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Sup dudes, just got some dankass purple urkle, my first indica ever. A question I had was....is indica really worth the high? Sativa's high is unlifting, euphoric and makes you feel like a god.

But indica makes you feel sleepy...why smoke to feel sleepy? Am I missing something here? I also heard it's hella trippy...that true? How?

2. Purple Urkle is a Medical Marijuana strain, at least out here in WA state. I use it for sleep. Different strains are used for different things.
    If all you want is a 'sativa' high, or a bud with higher THC content, then you want Sativa strains or Hybrids that have a higher (double digit for really potent) 'sativa' feel.

Indica has a trend (but is not always true) to have a more balanced amount of THC and other cannabinoids like CBC and CBD. Indica's are used medicinally. So are Sativas. A lot of people like Purple weed. Among them, I find Purple Urkle to be one of the tastiest I have had so far.

There is a purple weed that is a Sativa I think. and there is another purple that is a hybrid that has a high THC percentage, too.

Okay i'll stop rambling...

3. its called getting stoned. also pics or this thread is weak. this is stash jar, for pictures of bud.

4. after smoking for a while longer, you'll come to love indicas. i used to like sativas more but as my tolerance grew, they started to give me jidders, shortness of breath, and restlessness.
    i love indicas because it makes you melt into your couch
    :smoke:

5. I hate indicas and the entire strain of 'purps'. That ghetto shit does not impress me

6. its all about that hybrid yo. half sativa, half indica. even 60/40. or just smoking a sativa then an indica.

also not a fan of random purps. but some purple strains are quality for sure. plants that were grown to make it look purple, fuck that.

7. [quote name='"Jumbo"']its all about that hybrid yo. half sativa, half indica. even 60/40. or just smoking a sativa then an indica.

also not a fan of random purps. but some purple strains are quality for sure. plants that were grown to make it look purple, fuck that.[/quote]

This:smoke:

8. Pure landrace Indica is the best. Beats any sativia.

9. Wtf u smoke it study weed? Lol indica are the shit when ur.tolerance sucks haha.

10. I in general prefer Sativas, but that doesn't mean Indicas don't have their purpose.

11. I like sativas too...ain't nuthin like a king size jay of some Cat Piss...but indicas have there time to shine too...depends on the person and what they like to use it for.

12. indicas tend to make me fall asleep. i smoke indica and i just sit there and do nothing but watch a movie or something cuz thats what i feel like doing when i smoke em. however when i smoke a sativa i love it, i tend to play video games, or go out and do shit with it. im with the OP i prefer sativa over indica anyday

13. Indica can make you euphoric. But there's a lot of bunk indica out there cause it's a little easier to grow than sativa. Though there's a lot of bunk sativa, too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that good weed will normally make you feel good.

14. Both have their purposes.

15. I prefer Sativa as well, but indica are fine as long as they get you ripped.

16. I prefer indicas.

Sativas aren't for me, ya know?

17. op Indicas usually stone my ass but when they start to wear off it usually has that sleepy affect.

18. Lol, is indica worth the high?? You bet your fuckin ass. That shit gets you stoned and powned. A lot of different types of buds out there so why would you hit the kind that is supposed to knock you out right before you have a presentation or something important. Hit that shit after your done doing a lot of work and come home and relax or right before bed. Sativa's are good other times but really I prefer indica all the way. My dealer once told me 'shit you could smoke sour d all day and walk away but you can't hit some heavy l.a confidential and go no where'

19. and if you don't like it, then it's not worth it to you. but not in general. doesn't that shit apply to many things

20. Indica is the only thing worth smoking.