Purp 250watt cfl organic grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 10, 2014.

1. How did you make it? Trim?

2. Also, have you guys tried the brown bag dry method? That's what I'll be using. Supposed to keep the smell locked in and erases the risk of molding

3. Hang them up to dry have a small oscillating fan blowing on low and the longer it takes to dry the better.

Won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom.

4. Well im back in the states and it's as shitty as I remember

5. Dude it was epic we got one of those uhaul trailers the big ones put my veg tent in the very back and surrounded it with boxes and heavy ass mahogany dressers and computer desk and some of my gfs giant native American statues they looked in there said are you guys smuggling anything illegal? I said no you should know me by now and he said yeah good you guys have a nice day I'm not moving all that shit see you in 5 months and I said until then you have a good one and when I come back I will have some white castle with me he was like oh yes I can't say no to that. Lmao I made friends with border patrol

6. It was a older fat dude and I used to be fat and I know if you offer white castle and chicken rings no way in hell will it be refused by a true fat person

7. Yeah I was watching him in the mirror he was talking to his partner also fat but here was the conversation between the two.*partner* Do you think they have anything in here? Fat boarder guy* honestly that's too much shit to pull out of here and that is expensive stuff do you have money to replace those statues and what is that mahogany? Hell no close her up. I was in the cab of the truck like score