Purp 250watt cfl organic grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Lol no hatin just trying to open someones eyes to the fact ph isnt always the answer problem or solution shit if that was the case I guess I spuldnt have a 5 foot tall aloe plant or a 3 foot tall rosemary bush

2. True that. Holy shit 5 foot aloe??? Dude I have never seen it that tall u gotta show me lol

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If your trying to grow quality herb theres thing to look into.. not hating just tried to lend a hand and got bashed for suggesting known plant fucking science. Its hard for people like me who want to peak cfl growing and show nay sayers that they really are beneficial light sources when 80% of our community wont test their ph......

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I will it went from being In out door soil to a 10 gallon pot. My aunt has it right now at her house since it got to big for my apartment im supposed yo go over tomorrow to visit ill get a pic then

5. man I freaking hate ups they are Soooo slow

6. Yea they are they will be there though itll be the last delivery on the truck probably..

7. Ik it's like come on I payed for 1 day shopping

8. Yea thats the worst. Thats why when I use ups I always order at like 3 am to mAke sure im the first on the route

9. Hmmm I never thought about doing that

10. Yea either that or at the close of the day.. damnit just got called into work

11. Hey it's money

12. Yea but now its 13 days in a row with out a day off and still no clean laundry

13. Damn well at least you got the OT pay

14. #74 Gandalf_the_Green, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014

In a real living organic soil grow, you can confidently grow cannabis (or any plant) without ever pH'ing anything.  And, although pH always varies from minute to minute based on reactions within the soil, you can confidently know that the microbes in your soil are utilizing the macronutrients in the soil to buffer the pH exactly where it needs to be.

Likewise, in a real living organic soil grow, you can actually say "Fuck feeding nutrients. My friend says water is all you need." 

Pics 1 & 2: My friend in the organic section, Jerry111165, grew these plants in a living organic soil he made out of his compost and some organic amendments, the grew it up with water only.  

Pic 3: Some water only Connie Chung

Pic 4: Water-only Thai

Pic 5: Outdoor, water-only Purple Maroc

Pics 6 & 7: Water-Only GrapeFruit Badass

That guy who grew the GFBA... he's only been growing organically for less than 1 year..... that's amazing.

Edit: And none of these people pH'ed anything

Attached Files:

15. My unfortunate guess, Stealth, is that you bought an "organic" soil with nutes added to it, and those are burning your seedlings.  Tell me you didn't buy Miracle Gro Organic lol

Damn dude, care to give me some tips on raising aloe indoors?  I just got myself one about 1.5 months ago.....

17. juzt keep it in the bathroom and transplant care for it like any otger plant the alie plant is over 10 yeArs old and is popping up red flowers. I barely wAteed the thing because the humidity during a hot shower was enough and it will actually purify tge air in the bathroom other then that just keep tranplanting as needed

18. juzt keep it in the bathroom and transplant care for it like any otger plant the alie plant is over 10 yeArs old and is popping up red flowers. I barely wAteed the thing because the humidity during a hot shower was enough and it will actually purify tge air in the bathroom other then that just keep tranplanting as needed

19. No I didn't get mg organic Lmao I ordered every thing I need from build a soil. Ewc compost soil and I found some peat Moss at Lowe's and I ordered the organic nutrients kit he has

20. Tent under construction Lmao *bongin*