Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purity labs ALL-IN-ONE U.S.B

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Throwedezzay713, Nov 25, 2018.

1. #1 Throwedezzay713, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Im wondering how to used this detox pills do i tale one or the whole 10 capsules before the drug test can somebody explain the instruction to me it says take entire package

2. Maybe you could post the directions?

3. Instructions for urine cleansing
    1.Take entire package on a empty stomach with 4 8oz glasses of water. Avoid food during the cleansing process.
    2.Urinate frequently to expel toxins.
    3.The body will be free of toxins 1 hour after consuming and for up to 12 hours. Continue to drink at least one glass of water per hour during this period. The bladder must fully empty at least 2 times to ensure toxins are removed.

4. Instructions for urine cleansing
    1.Take entire package on a empty stomach with 4 8oz glasses of water. Avoid food during the cleansing process.
    2.Urinate frequently to expel toxins.
    3.The body will be free of toxins 1 hour after consuming and for up to 12 hours. Continue to drink at least one glass of water per hour during this period. The bladder must fully empty at least 2 times to ensure toxins are removed.

5. That sounds straight forward, take all ten capsules. It doesn't say (here, it may somewhere else) but during that 12 hour period is when you take your test. I'm not a believer in "detox" products but I can see how they could help in certain circumstances.

6. Yeah i don't believe in them too they say i could be clean in 3 weeks i just smoke for a whole week so i hope im clean in 3

7. Why would you smoke knowing you had to pass a test lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I know i know i been sober for a year i relapse stressing myself out too much

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. In 3 weeks you may be close enough that dilution would get you under the limit. It takes me a couple of months to pee clean but I'm old. If it's for an employer you may get some synthetic or clean natural urine and a few test strips for just in case. Do the detox since you have it and test yourself right before you go to the lab, if you fail you can sub. Subbing always works unless you're caught and very few are caught.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Thanks boss

• Like Like x 1
  11. Did it work for u?

12. He was only here for that one issue, he won't be back until he needs something. Kind of like most of my grandkids.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Nope! Took a at home drug test and failed

14. I'm kind of slow, I don't know what you're saying. Nope what?

15. I used U.S.B by purity labs for a drug test and failed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh, I see. Yeah, I have no faith in detox products or "body cleansers" I think they are gimmicks to take people's money. Just the term body cleanser is a hint that it's a scam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. actually worked for me, just follow directions check the color of your piss before going in, if it's greenish its working and you want to test immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  18. On the box it says take all pills but inside it say take 6. Then 1 every hour after. Which is true?