Puri5 Titanic 2

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by s3v loves you, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Anyone fucked with it? I just bought one, the few reviews I saw were great, but..it's pretty new to the market I think. I read somewhere that it's just a copy of another vaporizer?

Idk, I'll found out in a few days!

Also, I've browsed FC, I'm tryna see if any blades/bladies have experience with it!

2. Anyone? I've had it for around a month now, I'm actually super impressed. Pretty much unlimited vapor, you can keep pulling and blow huge clouds every time (if that's your thing, lower heat produces less).

3. Old post but I just got one of these and it is AMAZING. I looked at teardowns of it and it has a solid SS vapor path, SS bowl. It has a seperate bowl for concentrates which works incredibly well. I uses mostly convection so it doesnt waste your herb as much as a full conduction vape and the clouds it pushes out are HUGE. Vapor quality on par with a crafty. I have about 10 portable vapes and this has to be right up there. It's replaced my pax 3 as well. The battery kinda sucks. Probably 7 sessions until charging is needed but from the tear down of it ive seen, it's easy to throw in a new battery (not all the time just to replace the first one).

The review kushbury has of it is spot on.