Purging BHO inside?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by SantiagoDunbar420, May 16, 2017.

1. I'm about to do my first BHO extraction, and obviously the actual blasting will be done outside, but once all the bubbling and everything has stopped and there's no more visible butane leaving the tray, is it safe to move inside to finish purging? Reason I'm asking is I plan to do a slow purge over low heat and I don't want to risk particulates or other shit from the air getting into the oil. I should also mention that for this run Ill be doing a small batch for practice, maybe an ounce of trim, don't think I'll be using more than a couple cans of butane.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If it still needs purging, it still has butane in it.

I would not risk it inside. Perhaps a slightly opened garage door with a small fan gently blowing over the warming product could be safe if done right.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 SantiagoDunbar420, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Fair enough. Would it work for me to freeze it after the initial purge until I can bring it out to my friend who has a vacuum purge setup?

4. The amount of butane actually left at that point would be nominal, at least I'm my opinion, and would pose very little risk - if any.

5. The top two pics are sour diesel the bottom darker thicker slabs are hazy o.g

Sent from my SM-J327T using Grasscity Forum mobile app