Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sheepdog, Dec 7, 2008.

1. #1 Sheepdog, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
    I was looking at this PURE bong for $250. Anyone heard of them and maybe had some experience with them? Seem like a reasonable price?

[​IMG]

2. haven't heard of that brand but the bong looks legit for 2 bills man

3. sounds a little pricey IMO just because ive heard of them breaking/cracking fairly easily.

4. ehh, pure is basically gorilla glass... i mean its not bad but its not too quality... For $250 thats not a great deal... i could get that at venice beach for $130 so that should kinda put it into perspective... but that thing will definitely hit great and youll enjoy it... it just wont be as thick and durable as some other higher quality bongs

5. hah i know exactly where you got that pic from you can talk the guy down like $50 thats what i did on another pure bong

6. Pure is basically china prodo glass. That tube is wholesale for about half that price.

7. i have some experience with a pure. nicest bong i've ever toked out of, but i haven't smoked out of many bongs. it looks like it is trying to copy off of roor. i heard that one of the main guys from ADS made his own company and made the name pure. not sure though, just rumors probably.

8. Just cause its not a Roor or Illdeph doesnt mean its not good dude....it's a really nice piece (Diffuser, double perc). Congrats man :hello:

9. The owners did split, hence ADS and PURE now.

10. I had a pure about a year and a half ago. It was a 2 foot green beaker bottom, no percs though. It was a legit piece... got it with an ash catcher for 140 from the local smoke shop.... probably could have got it cheaper in venice. The glass is quite thin though. This one broke from a mysterious puncture in the glass that was never solved.

I just picked up a Tsunami, which is the same concept as the Hurricane for $250. Its my favorite piece right now. Huge smooth hits, and plus it looks dope to.

I would say that $250 is pricey for that bong, but it would not dissapoint although quality is not the best... if that answers your question.

11. My friend has one with a double perc, It hits very well and you'll definitely get blazed. Has never had a problem with the glass or anything and he takes it around everywhere.

12. i have one id defiently reccomend a roor over one but mine defiently gets the job done

13. ive never heard of PURE before but it looks like a sweet piece. im smokin a tornado bong and stayin high :smoke: