Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure THC gold capsules

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0calt0ker, Feb 8, 2011.

1. hey you guy's got it all wrong you don't eat them, there suppositories :D

2. i just took one, i will keep you guys updated on effects, etc

3. I want these. now.

4. Someone needs to FedEx some of those to me in FL!

5. Or...in the evil world we live in, a catalyst to justify adding fucking food coloring and vitamin B to this recipe, applying for a patent, greasing the legal skids to get it pushed through the FDA, and then its game over for the entire MMJ industry as the power helplessly shifts back over to Big Pharma like the other 99% they control already, watching them charge hundreds per pill for it.

Scary thought, isn't it?

6. i took one and was ridiculously medicated :) it was a great experience with a heavy body AND mind high! made me fall asleep though

7. daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

8. these are awesome. my friend just got me a bottle and i ate em all. waiting for them to kick in

9. I'm so jealous. I need to move to a state that has medical marijuana.

10. I would remove the collectives info out of respect for them. :cool:

There nice, I do enjoy the edible ones over the other methods of ingestion. I went through bottles so fast with out getting really medicated. Back then i pretty much only smoked oil so my tolerance was probably why. Let me know how it goes.

11. Eat them all?????:confused_2:

12. [quote name='"Psyents"']Eat them all?????:confused_2:[/quote]

Omg. Still high as fucj. I was so high for such a long time that I didn't wanna be high anymore lol

13. god damn those gotta lot of thc... wishin i had me a couple lol

Stay stoned man

( im sure you will on those :p)

14. *bump*

I got the small vial of smoking oil yesterday afternoon. Single drop in my Eclipse H2O, torch (NO BICS!) and 3 hits later I was MEDICATED (and yes, when I say MEDICATED I mean, high as a @#$%ing kite). There's STILL some left in the vape vial... I'm going to go finish it off. Its $38 for the vial of oil. They got rid of the small capsules for the smoking oil and replaced it with a glass vile and small cork. Don't know exactly how much is in there, how long it will last. Judging from the size of the drop, from the honey thick oil... I'm thinking at least 10 drops, which translates to a possible 20 solo sessions... or about a $1.90 per session.

15. How big are the 25mg caps? Can someone post a pic of one by a penny?

16. [quote name='"tokinITguy"']

Or...in the evil world we live in, a catalyst to justify adding fucking food coloring and vitamin B to this recipe, applying for a patent, greasing the legal skids to get it pushed through the FDA, and then its game over for the entire MMJ industry as the power helplessly shifts back over to Big Pharma like the other 99% they control already, watching them charge hundreds per pill for it.

Scary thought, isn't it?[/quote]

I'm with this guy the idea behind it is awesome and I'm sure thy are amazing, but the industry behind it is scary. Thats the very first thing I thought when I saw those.