Pure Power Plant 1st Grow With Pics ** UPDATE AS IT GROWS **

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SN0WY3000, Nov 2, 2011.

1. This is my first attempt at ppp. I will be posting pics and updating week to week so have a look and see.

Im using a 1200mm x 1200mm tent to do 9 seeds.
    600w hps.
    All Biobizz products: All mix soil. Bio-Grow. Bio-Bloom. Top-max.
    Seeds are from Sensi Seeds on the feminised white label.
    Pure Power Plant Feminised Seeds

2. Seed's

Attached Files:

3. what strain can you compare this to? never heard of it

4. Nice, I got these seeds for not my next grow but the one after that. Supposed to be a high yielder. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

5. Can't wait to see this one. I have been thinking of getting a PPP myself. (Pure Power Plant)

6. iv never had it so i dont know, but i liked the sound of it so i thought id give it a go

7. #7 SN0WY3000, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    All of the seeds have split in less than 24hrs, prob put them in soil tomorrow night.

Attached Files:

8. 48 hrs after planting in the soil, they all look about the same.

Attached Files:

9. Aw, cute little babies. Can't wait to see those turn into monsters.

10. **new pics monday**

11. 14 days after germination.

Attached Files:

12. I changed the feed from biobizz to Ionic about 3 week ago and the yellow leaf stopped and the plant exploded after a week and half on the new nute's.
    Been on 12/12 for 6 days now.

Attached Files:

13. they look good . cant wait to c them harvestd!

14. Still got 3-4 week to go.

Attached Files:

15. Next 4

Attached Files:

16. 4 more

Attached Files:

17. good close up pics

Attached Files:

18. And that's 9 under 600hps? I have 3 blue cheese under the same and was wondering how many you could fit under it and you seem to have a very healthy crop, your plants don't looked starved from light at all. How long did u veg from seed? I'm guna try ppp next me thinks :)

19. yes the 600 does well in my tent thats 1200 mm x 1200 mm.
    you deffo can get more plants under it tho.... hps chews the electric so think of the return you want. i suppose it also matters what reflector the light has mine is just a basic one. if i had more space and an upgraded reflector i think another 3 plans could be possible.
    if you want to know times n that look at my pic's, they are all posted on the day i taken them and i may have added a comment about weeks or days

20. ** HARVEST TIME **
    Nice pics

Attached Files: