Pure ocd and weed

Discussion in 'General' started by DreamsOfMidnight, Mar 9, 2015.

1. So I have ocd the intrusive thought type an because of it I don't ever get much sleep and when I do get sleep I never really get the rested type of sleep. The ocd keeps my mind awake and over running. It also gives me nightmares every now and then when it's at it's worst. Anxiety comes with it. Anyways smoking really helps. I smoke every night before bed. Yesterday night I didn't smoke an ended up staying away for hours. I didn't smoke because I was really tired from work and just figured I was physically tired enough to go to sleep in my own. I ended up falling asleep at 4am and then having to wake up again at 6am for work. Before when I didn't smoke I used to be away till about 12-2am and then fall asleep. So idk yesterday night was kinda weird. I'm wondering maybe I was awake for that long because I just hadn't gone to sleep sober for awhile or maybe because I was extra stressed but idk... I don't even know why I'm writing this... So eh do you think I should go seek ocd meds or stick to weed? I kinda want to stick to weed but what if a time comes and I can't have weed anymore? Idk maybe I should start thinking about a back up plan because year by year my ocd gets worse when I don't smoke or distract myself enough and idk if I'll be okay the year I can't have weed to chill my shit out.... Feel like I might need some fucking therapy as well....

^.^