Pure molly/rolls?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wolfkidz, Dec 6, 2009.

1. I am going to the together as one new years concert, and my friend is going to have molly, should i even bother picking up rolls,

since mdma what you want in your rolls anyway... thanks not really knowledgeable about this.

2. If your friend is going to have molly then yes, absolutely 100% go with that. MUUUCH better experience. And for the record, molly is not MDMA, it's MDA and it is a different experience. Enjoy.

3. and for the record molly is mdma powder not mda, mda is a research chemical if memory serves me correctly.

4. #4 s0calt0ker, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    If its legit than dont pick up rolls. Just because someone sells something as "molly" doesnt mean its MDMA. Most molly you get off the street is cut down, unless your getting it from the chemist or someone who knows the chemist.

5. Frank is wrong. Molly can be both MDMA and MDA. I actually prefer a roll over Molly, because it always seems to be more intense to me. Although, Molly just feels "clean." If you've rolled a couple times, you should know what I mean by "clean."

6. i have never rolled b4, and the molly my friend gets is from berkley so i assume some genius is making it over there, and he usually picks up in bulk so i assume its not cut down that much(and hes tried is saying its incredable). would anyone suggest both? or would i be asking for trouble my first time

7. I doubt someone at berkley is making it, but i actually rolled on some molly from there last month it was pretty decent. Ofcourse the guy is saying that the molly is incredible, hes selling it. Im willing to say that no one that is getting anything above 90 percent pure molly these days, unless your going to the chemist. Im not saying molly thats cut isnt good but it just pisses me off when people hear molly and instantly think its pure.

8. molly is defonetly a very clean great xtc high but i think its too short lived...i did like .2 at a bassnectar show a few weeks ago and costed me 40$...i did it all right when he got on (he played a 2.5 hour set) and i was coming down beofre he left the stage (good thing i was still on acid tho lol). honestly i wish i got a couple clean good rolls for that show instead cuz its lasts longer imo

9. It really depends on what you want. Clean ecstacy or closer to pure MDMA will make you really euphoric and will have little comedown. MDA is "like" MDMA but it isnt, you will get less empathetic feeling and more visual effects. Personally I like the cleaner roll so you dont feel like shit the next day. Have fun at TAO. Ill be there too