Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Pure "MADNESS" .. Plant Growing Weird? CHECK IT OUT!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OG TEX7, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Is there something wrong with my plant? It was one of the "UFO" seeds free from attitude called "Madness" from the breeder "World of Seeds".. Its a regular seed, no autoflower

Anyways, it first grew two huge fan leaves (or thats what i thought) and then it grew 2 heads from different sides.. so it doesnt have a main stem.. it's weird..

Check it out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. There's nothing wrong with that plant aside from the fact it's going to kick ass. That looks like a really good plant to lst.

3. #3 OG TEX7, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    I have to read up on LST but definitely gonna try it for this plant..

Could anyone tell me why this little "La Diva" is so short.. its not an autoflower btw.. I've treated it like my others and all others are way bigger

It's about a month and 2 weeks old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Looks like the stem got some sort of damage or something causing it to branch out. That pic looks exactly like what happens when you top a plant. Short, and bushy is way better than tall, and lanky.

5. Im not sure if you all were able to see my last pics about "La Diva" but here are some updated pics..

What do you think is wrong with her? She's very small for being 1 month and 2 weeks..?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. When did you put her in 12/12? it looks like she is ~2weeks into flower

7. She's been in 24\0 all its life

8. [quote name='"OG TEX7"']Im not sure if you all were able to see my last pics about "La Diva" but here are some updated pics..

What do you think is wrong with her? She's very small for being 1 month and 2 weeks..?

[/quote]

She's Defo flowering. And looks a Indica Dom strain. One thing for sure is she ain't gonna get any bigger.

9. If that's not an auto, and it flowered from stress, it's most likely gonna hermie. Might wanna seperate it.

10. La diva is an autoflower.

11. #11 spacejerk234, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Delicious Seeds - La Diva

Automatic Line

We are talking about a cross between Blue Berry with Diavolo, aporting blue blends to our ultra rapid strain, maintaining in every moment the autoflowering gen that dominates in these sort of crosses. La Diva will surprise you with a new aroma and color to your indoor grow any time of the year and will amaze you with its crop for beginners and for professionals. Enioy all its Flavours!

Harvest / Flowering Time: Autoflowering (45 days)
    Production: 300 g/m² indoor
    THC Level: 15%

subbd please keep us updated on the madness got one of these as a ufo as well and was wondering about it.

12. Yeah mon thats just what would happen if you topped it, now you have two main colas :]!!! it looks cool

as for the delicious seeds la duva? if so it's an autoflower, nothing wrong
    get your nutrient game going, and spray a little mist on them babys in the morning

13. I thought my Diva was regular.. damnnn.. she's going to yield nothing!!! :(

I started giving her some Tiger Bloom yesterday

14. the autos do stay small, but alot of them produce some good yield, and the smoke is great. diva is a decent strain. she wont disappoint.

15. It's really really tiny... About 6' or so

I'm hoping for a gram hahaha

16. [quote name='"OG TEX7"']

It's really really tiny... About 6' or so

I'm hoping for a gram hahaha[/quote]

Ouch! I just harvested my first auto. I think the breeder is kananabia or something. Strain is hobbit. I only had it in a one gallon pot as I wasn't expecting much.(got it as a freebie.) but it turned out great. Hoping for a half ounce of some very crystally nugs.

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"aceguitar"']La diva is an autoflower.[/quote]

True it is an auto flower there is no reg seed for this.