Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Skert, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 Skert, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    Hello there grass city, Im here once again with some more..... DANKKKK!
    I copped a half of this shit that my dude said is some of the best stuff he has actually had. He said it was just pure kush, you guys got any ideas on what it is????

Edit: im pretty sure is OG Kush now

I payed $190 for the half(15.1g) of this shit. Its super light and airy. And breaks down super easy, burns super smooth. This has a very peculiar smell. Not what most kush around here smells like(south atl), its really potent up close but doesnt really spread all around my house. Its a skunky almost sweet smell. Oh and finally you get super stoned on this shit....... my elbow and lower back were all tingly.... good ass wake and bake. No munch really at all too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hows the head rush on this?

3. not too bad. not much cloudiness either. pretty good smoke, i can type while high.... example one. lol i do have to say for some reason my eyes didnt look like i was stoned.... thats usually my dead give away

4. how much did yu smoke ? i mightve had sum pure kush before ..

5. 2 blunts

6. That's really interesting weed. Since my teenage years when we used to get Colombian and Jamaican weed (the good stuff people), it always looked like it had some type of 'cure' on it causing the color to change. My Rastafarian friends told me it was how they did it at the time and place back then. They used to call it 'dewing it' by putting it out in the night humidity, then taking it back indoors (read shack) during the heat of the day. It always made for the brown or gold coloration we used to get on our weed back in the day. Hey....KIDS....I love your super sweet, green, medical shit you guys grow today, I'm just being nostalgic for the weed I got when I was your age. It's all good guys.....enjoy what GOD gave us!! Peace!

7. thats some wicked weed man, I can only imagine how it smokes.
    Enjoy:smoke:

8. Man i dont this this is pure kush. Im from Southern Cali :smoke: and down here ive toked alot of kush in my day. What u have there resembles O.G. more than Kush but I could be wrong.
    One can never really tellperfectly via pic.
    Nice Pic up though.

9. Looks like raid!

10. Looks sticky?

11. thats some funk

12. I'm right with you.

13. My Rasta friends always had some of their special private stash. It was usually green, definately a Sativa strain, and unusual for then, no seeds. It was always hard to get unless a Rasta gave it to you.....it was never for sale in Jamaica....at the time it was just too rare. Some of the names for the good shit were: Cotton, big fluffy green seedless buds; Thyme.....spindly seedless saliva buds, or Lambs Bread.....possibly a hybrid and the easiest to find or get. The Thyme was the rare stuff you just couldn't find on the street.

14. Heres a pic I found on my phone.

image-1499367469.png

15. wow that bud looks wild! idk if its the lighting you got or the actual buds but the colors on those nugs are insane! nice pick up!

16. Couldn't see the weight on the scale....how much did they weigh?

17. [quote name='"stevizzy"']Couldn't see the weight on the scale....how much did they weigh?[/quote]

Each nug i had was at least 2 grams. I had i think 2 nugs that were 3.5