Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pure joy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exodus2011, Jul 7, 2011.

1. the feeling when for 2 weeks, not a single one of your dealers can come through. You call them, but they dont pick up or they're dry. You can't sleep. It's harder to eat. Less energy. Not happy. Then, one magical day, your best dealer comes through. Ecstatic, you realize that the world is a good place. There is hope. There is love. There is peace and joy.

Fuck it. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.

GODDAMN IT FEELS SO GOOD TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AFTER TWO FUCKING WEEKS. I LITERALLY KISSED THE PHONE AFTER MY DEALER HUNG UP. I COULD KISS HIS FUCKING BLACK FACE RIGHT ON THE MOUTH RIGHT NOW. FUCK. CALL ME AN ADDICT. I DONT GIVE A CARE. AT LEAST ITS NOT CRACK :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. p.s. i'm not gonna ever be racist to be black people again :D

3. haha good one. i'm in such a good mood nothing at all cud get me down lol. i usually dont like those but hey. life is good for now :)

4. No wonder people who don't smoke think weed is addictive.

5. yea but at least its an addiction you can balance with everyday life. I only do it at the end of every day to wind down.

6. i feel ya haha. not after 2 weeks though but still :) how much are you picking up? and do you know what it is?

7. You made my day my man.

8. Haha this thread has some good vibes. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for my dealer to pick up his damn phone but hopefully I'lll be in your position soon

9. damn bout to get blasted. usually the weed like that gives more of a sativa high so gonna watch me a nice movie. any recommendations?