Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure cannabis joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoodoldPaddy, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Cheers Kashii :)

2. anytime man.

3. I usually put about half a gram in a joint. But only if I've got a lot of weed, cuz joints waste a lot.

4. #24 TOM-H, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    Unless you buy more than a tenners, I usually just use my glass bong or pipe, with the stuff I'm getting at the moment, 0.2 usually gets me smashed.

At the moment, for £10 i'm getting about 1.2g, so I find it too expensive to roll pure green joints all the time as you need to put in at least 0.5g in.

Well done for not mixing baccy with your joints though, Apart from the look of a nice spliff I didn't realise what I was missing from pure green, the high is much cleaner and stronger and I find the nicotine buzz usually just makes me more tired. The taste of pure green is also amazing. Another thing I realized was the addictiveness of tobacco in joints, since I only used to smoke the occasional cig I thought I would be fine, but I found myself needing cannabis all through the day, after quitting baccy I can stop my cannabis use whenever I want without any unpleasant side effects.