purchasing seeds

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by wisegrower, Apr 26, 2017.

1. My first original seed purchase was from ILoveGrowingmarijuana and I bought feminized seeds pineapple haze , blueberry , strawberry kush
    I'm not big on seed shopping but I am big on making sure I don't get ripped off I made this post because I want you guys to post sites that are legit and our deals and have a wider variety of strains but I do want to grow something different on top of what I'm currently growing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great results from Nirvana Seeds! Sent five twenties in a birthday card, and got updates throughout the whole order once they got my money. A very stealth package too! Bought five each of feminized Aurora Indica, Kaya Gold & Papaya. They're now just over a week old. They're a bit lanky because I germed them right under a 1000 watt MH. Next time I'll germ under CFLs.
    It was my first purchase from a seed bank and I did my research on a lot of companies. Couldn't believe how tiny they were! I'll use them again when the time comes. IMG_20170425_132653.jpg

3. Seedsman use bitcoin bought 8 seeds got 18 free

4. Attitude won't steer you wrong and you can pay with plastic. I'd never send cash in the mail or bitcoin, there's no guarantee with those methods. They're also the most expensive, however.

5. The vault has been great

And are active on the forum respond promptly to emails etc etc etc

6. Ive bought seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl and i know a couple of other people who have as well with no issues. Strong plants, discreet shipping solid selections

7. Very happy with my recent order from the Vault. Great prices, seeds arrived in California in about a week from the UK--impressive.

8. Seed supreme is great. Just done my first business with them and they were good. Super stealthy and great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum