Purchasing seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Djpyro21, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Hello all! Iv been looking for seeds for awhile now but I'm looking for a place that will accept PayPal. I'm not trying to break the bank with them either. I'm not trying to spend to much on them maybe like $50 all together including shipping. I looked at MJ Seeds Canada I think there called, and they were a little expensive at the moment. I also really considered The Single Seed Centre. They have a 10% off discount if you use Bitcoin but I have no clue how to use that lol. If anyone knows any legit places to order seeds with PayPal that don't cost a fortune please let me know. Thanks!

2. Best bet is Peakseedsbc. Breeder direct seeds at great prices. The website has there email address. Send them an email saying you wish to use paypal and they will send you all the information to do so. Highly recommended by many others here besides myself.
    http://www.peakseedsbc.com/

3. Have you used PayPal to order from them?

4. Cool I didn't know PSBC now accepts paypal. 

also, cash in the mail has never failed me.

5. Yes. Quality seeds at great prices. Theres a thread here on them. Many satisfied customers

6. #6 CloneMan, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    Made my first order with paypal. Smooth as silk.

7. I got my seeds today!! He sent them out Monday and I got them today. Not bad 5 days to get them here. I'm not quite sure on how to store them though. I want to take them out of how they were shipped but what would be the best way to store them? Would a empty medicine bottle work? Or ziplock bags? Or both lmao.
    I just want to say thanks for telling me about this site. I'll for sure be ordering from there again!

8. I bought the mixed pack so I could get my money's worth for buying 20 seeds instead of 10 for the same price. I ended up getting 43 seeds!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435445199.993233.jpg

9. You have a better shot at hitting the Lottery than finding something truly elite from a seed bank, seed co etc etc...ALL a bunch of scammers!

10. What are your odds of getting anything like this?

Attached Files:

11. I'm so sick of people throwing away thousands to these scammers. The only way to get TRULY elite genetics is to breed! I've accomplished everything I've wanted to as a grower, now I'd like to legitimize the seed industry as it once was (late 90's) but they didn't have access to what some of us have now

12. I don't have time to get into it now, but I'll expand more in this thread later this eve. I'll see a seed co w/30 strains, and only been in business for 2 years or so. I've been breeding for a number ofvyears, and have only 4 strains I'd work with. Fem seeds is a whole other scam.
    They're S1's. If they were LEGIT, everyone would get all elite beans, as S1's are basically clones in seed form. So you think your getting the company's best genetics when you buy em? It's a HUGE scam, and joke. There are a few good breeders out there, but even they aren't giving out their elite stuff.

13. I'm not trying to hit the lottery or find some elite shit from a seed bank. This is going to be my first grow and I wanted to make sure I got my money's worth. And from what I can see so far I already did. They may not be "elite" but they will get me started on what I want to do.

14. Moneys worth. I agree, but you won't be.

15. Every seed purchased should make growing easier, and have a quality product to show at the end. It's SUPER easy for this to happen, but they know if they did that they would lose a ton of $$$$

16. Why can't your first grow be a memorable one? It costs $ to grow, so say you get through your grow, and have something at the end. Ya do everything right. Ya flush it, it went flawless, but the end result is a product that tastes like hey, colas don't connect, no triks etc etc. I'm sorry. Bad mood, just reminds me of all the $ i flushed away by purchasing seeds from banks. It gets addicting too, as they are GREAT marketers. I wish you luck though!

17. Yeah I understand what your saying. To be honest I don't really expect my first grow to go flawless, I don't expect everything to go perfectly. Mistakes will happen and I'm already ok with that. Bc I know I'll learn from my mistakes to make them better. But hey if you want to send me some elite shit go ahead lol. Don't worry about it everyone has bad days. Thanks though.

18. Don't worry PeakseedsBC is quality genetics! Have fun with your first grow! [​IMG]

19. Yeah, i agree, enjoy the process. You're also right. Thing probably won't go flawless. I got to the point where i would get excited when something went wrong. After enough experience, you will be able to handle just about anything. We're here for ya.
    That being said, you do want something nice to show for it at the end. Growing isn't cheap! If you are not successful, you still got some experience.
    My best advise. Don't think too much. Keep things simple.
    Who am I follin' if i went through the 12 week or so process, and ended up with garbage, a hermi etc.....I wouldn't be happy lol

20. If ya have any questions, feel free!