Purchasing RooR bongs online?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ThEiLlEsTaRoUnD, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Where can i purchase roor bongs online? and in your opinions whats better and smoother an ice master or a percolated RooR?My mom said shes gonna buy me a bong for my birthday so im trying to find a nice birthday present for myself :)

2. Considering we aren't allowed to advertise or post links to competitors of grasscity, i dont think your going to get any good answers here.

3. google is your friend =D

4. Christ I wish I had parents that wouldn't have a heart attack if they saw a bong, let alone buy me one. Congrats though.

5. Its honestly the most hated thing about this site to me..... :mad:

6. for realz. GC should just start selling RooRs, Toro, Illadelph, Medicali, etc...or let us post competitor links!:p

to OP i'd suggest using Google or looking at headshops in a certain radius of your home and you may have to look further than 20 or 30 miles.

7. well, they have their own shop, they cant have people posting stuff about competitors and having all the customers go there, ya' know?

8. OP, go to google or yahoo, and search for whatever you are looking for.

Or look for headshops in your local area and check them out.

9. Ya I know ): I wouldnt mind that much, but GC doesnt have that great of variety in bongs.

10. Thanks i guess ill have to google some more,and yeah it`d be great if the GC shop had RooR and illadelph bongs and accessories etc

11. google "everyone roor"
    first link
    that site has more than that specific one, just get to the roor section