Purchased seeds through zelle

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brandon72298, Jul 20, 2019.

1. I recently purchased 10 seeds from seedsman through the zelle app. I haven't even received a payment confirmed yet, it is frustrating Me that it's been two days and still no confirmation of payment. Has anyone got experience using Zelle on seedsman to pay for seeds?

2. got some seeds from them a few months ago, paid with zelle and it still took about 2-3 weeks to get the seeds. If I’m not mistaken seedsman is out of the UK and the orders have to make it through us customs which takes some time .

ON A IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE I USED MY MAIN BANK ACCOUNT TO ZELLE THE CASH AND JUST RECENTLY MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS HACKED FROM THE SAME COUNTRY SO BE CAREFULL!!!

3. Oh crap what can I do to prevent being hacked, I did the exact same thing

4. #4 Brandon72298, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    People DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZELLE. They can hack into your account, I was even well aware of this when sending money it said I think Monex llc. You'll see when you go to send the money and when you look them up it told Me they are a fraud company in florida, reviews upon more reviews of people saying they were frauded. Never used Zelle? Scammers can still use it to drain your bank account Edit: You can use it successfully but right after you pay make sure you unenroll your bank account from Zelle because it's attached all your bank info. As long as you unenroll after purchase you should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I purchased through Seedsman July first using Zelle. Payment was confirmed within 48 hours. Received my pack on July 13th. No issues..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum