Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purchased from grass city there may be a problem

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blasteroid, Nov 1, 2013.

1. So I purchased a bong and ash catcher from GC and I revived my bong today but not my AC. Is this normal for GC will it come later? Or did they forget to ship the AC?

2. I'm guessing the ash catcher is back ordered but if you didn't get an email and it didn't have anything that said it was in the package, I'd call or email them to double check

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Bong might have shipped from inside the U.S. - A lot of GC products come from Europe, but their American made products ship from the U.S.

That's just the way she goes

4. Hmm ok I'll send them an email and give it a couple days and see what happens

5. brotherswithglass.com is the best, order from them from now on :) contact their customer service.