Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purchase in grass store

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by P2d, Nov 30, 2011.

1. ok so i was messing around and filled out all the stuff and bought a steamline perk bubbler/bong but i was just wondering will they mail it to me even if i dont mail them the money(mailing money was my choise of payment)

2. [quote name='"P2d"']ok so i was messing around and filled out all the stuff and bought a steamline perk bubbler/bong but i was just wondering will they mail it to me even if i dont mail them the money(mailing money was my choise of payment)[/quote]

Obviously not

3. LOL!!!

Are you SERIOUS OP!?!?

What sense would that freakin' make? Oh my god, I am face palming in real fucking life over this garbage. Poor kid.

4. Yes, payments are optional.

5. Yeah, I'm sure they ship it out before receiving your money :rolleyes:

6. OMG I just saw that sad 4 minute commercial with dying and homeless kitties and doggies... had to read this thread for a laugh. (not kidding)

7. your welcome im just high and dont know why i thought that but i hate that shitty commercial