PUPPYCAM: Puppies live on webcam!

Discussion in 'General' started by slippeh, Nov 9, 2008.

1. I could think of 1,000 other things I'd rather do then watch puppies on webcam.

In fact, I'd rather try and think of 1,000 other things to do and alphabetize them from A-Z, and then Z-A, and then attempt to do them all before I'd sit and watch little damned puppies on webcam.

2. Ah. You're a cat person.

3. Apparently there is 7600 people that have nothing to do.

-AFD

4. awww...theyre all asleep and its leg is twitching!!:eek::eek:

5. Nothing is happening. Someone get a cattleprod

6. Thanks for the link but I have 5 dogs lol I dont need to watch a puppy cam. I got it live lol

7. They need to be woken up why ar ethey just sitting there.

8. #9 slippeh, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    Well they are puppies. They were playing together for a long time, they need to rest up!

Ahh they're so cute. My girl better watch how much I'm on this.. she may come home to a house full of puppies one day. :p

@Pufnstuf: what kind of dogs do you have? 5 would be a lot haha. When I was younger we got a pure bred chocolate lab when he was 4 months (if I remember right the kennel had to have him for a minimum amount of time, we got him as soon as possible), and had him until he was 9years! I don't think I'd want 5 of him, but hey the more the merrier!

9. I watched 2 for a frined for 2 months, they are cute, for like 3 days.. lol

10. ones dick munchin hardcore

11. dude, great to do if stoned.