Puppy Bowl IX

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BlowTreeAllDay, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Anyone gonna watch the Puppy Bowl instead of the super bowl? They're playing it right now on animal planet but I'm gonna catch the replay that comes on in an hour. Much more entertaining than the super bowl

2. Agreed Super Bowl seems so fake to me

3. Glad you reminded me of this. So much better than being brainwashed by the corrupt corporations selling us Mercedes and shit we don't need.

4. Fuck, I wana smoke and watch that later. They're so fucking cute.

5. Pretty good game this year. They've played it like 5 times already today lol they had some cute ones this year for sure. And the kitty half time show was pretty phenomenal

6. That Great Pyrenees was to die for, right?

7. i was fuckin workin, i wouldve watched the puppy bowl

maybe its on youtube already xD

8. Mark Sanchez didn't make first string on Puppy Bowl squad

9. Puppy bowl!
    I remember the first year it came on, I was just flipping channels and came across it. I was like....wtf. lol. Ended up keeping it on Animal planet because their so freaking cute. :laughing: Surprising entertaining as well.

10. Only on a site full of stoners man lol made my fucking day.

11. Lol I remember the first time I saw it, me and my buddies were flipping channels and we got stuck on Puppy Bowl

I would love to be the ref, what a great job that would be

12. If the puppy bowl didnt have such a corny announcer and reff it would legit be better the the super bowl

13. Agreed.

But it's funny

14. Haha that brown little puppy was gettig fucked up bt he had the heart of a lion and kept fightin back