Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pupils dialate when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy3, Apr 17, 2015.

1. #1 Easy3, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    Wanna go to Amsterdam or something and just get some bud and make sure it really is just me and not the bud. I'm fed up of always feeling like it's been tampered with or something, just don't have the contacts to get other dealers. I have one or two I go to and they sell loads of stuff, none of that friendly relationships people talk of on here, just in the car and out - can't say I trust either of them.

Anyway, I posted a topic a few days ago about feeling like I hallucinate when I smoke. I've noticed when I was looking in the mirror yesterday that my pupils were really big too, it's weird - like they're almost twice the size. Want to get past the stage where each high is a crazy experience and I can just chill out like most others describe, not like I've taken  something. 

Bit of looking around and no one else seems to get big pupils after smoking. 

It makes me scared to smoke, just in case, that slim chance - make a joint with small rizzlas, super, super thin, roll it up and hit it maybe twice just small tokes and I'm f***ed for like two hours. Whole joint is probably like .2 grams, and I smoke about 5% of it so I'm (supposedly baked) from .010 grams of weed.

2. Marijuana is known to cause mydriasis (enlargement of pupils).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have you never heard somone say "dude why are your pupils so big?" They're usually hinting at being high. From weed. Well yeah usually.

Which is the same thing as dilated pupils.

5. Shove a pot brownie through your butthole. Inversion will cancel it out, I assure you.

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox