Pupil Dilation while on X.... Is it possible to prevent or cure?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by new buddy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. I'm living at home right now (home from school) and me and a few buddies want to take some E tonight and go to a party. The problem is we have to come back to my house and crash there for the night. I don't need my parents seeing my pupils the size of frisbees. Is there anyway to prevent or cure dilation?

2. Na, I dont think so. Just try not to make eye contact with them for too long and you should be straight.

3. Sun glasses are probably the only thing you could call a "cure".

4. A little obvious dont ya think?

5. yeah i was thinking sunglasses but how obvious would it be for all 3 of us to be wearing sunglasses.

6. just stay in a dark area pupils naturally dilate in the dark plus they wont really see it in the dark too

7. haha I can imagine his parents walking in and him just getting up and sliding into the dark :hide: LMAO!

8. I was more pointing out that there isn't a way to hide it. But, yes, sunglasses will make it obvious.

9. no way to "cure" something that isn't wrong. only way to not have your pupils dilate is don't take the X but i say go for it and as said maybe just try to keep in the dark, i've used that excuse before and it worked just fine.

10. * Opioids such as codeine, fentanyl, morphine, heroin and methadone
    * Antipsychotics, including haloperidol, thorazine, olanzapine, quetiapine and others
    * Cholinergic agents such as those used to treat Alzheimer's disease and nerve gases; cholinergic drugs such as pilocarpine, carbachol (Miostat) and neostigmine
    * Some cancer chemotherapy drugs, including camptothecin derivatives
    * Mirtazapine, a noradrenergic and specific serotonergic antidepressant (NaSSA)
    * Trazodone
    * Some MAO Inhibitors.
    * In some rare cases, when exposed to mustard gas.

Apparentley these will all contract your pupils.

11. You and your friends should all get cheap matching sunglasses so if your parents say anything just play it off like a joke

12. ^^^ That's the best idea i've read here.

13. Rep f'in plus sir. Awesome answer.

14. cant you buy eye drops that constrict your pupils?

15. I'm pretty sure eye drops for Glaucoma constrict your pupils but as far as I know you need a prescription for them.

16. how late do your parents stay up? the best sollution is come home after theyre asleep....then it wont matter how big your eyes are cause by the time you wake up theyll be back to normal and your parents will be none the wiser

17. thats what I did the only time I came home thizzin

18. its by far the best thing to do....its what ive done EVERY time ive come home tripping.......like 50+ times and is yet to fail.......

19. opiates work wonders for pupil constriction while rolling, in my own personal experiences.
    if you take a decent dose for yourself then they'll shrink even to the signature opiate pin point size.
    once i was noddin' on some hydrocodone/morphine and popped some rolls but my pupils never really diated, just went to normal size

20. its generally not a good idea to speedball though..