pupies

Discussion in 'General' started by rahhul, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Do you like puppies? or any other pet that you like a lot.

2. I fucking love puppies, they're so cute and cuddly.

3. puppies fuckin rule
    cats are cool
    but a cat can never compare to the bond of a man and his dog
    hermit crabs are tight
    hamsters and guinea pigs are sweet
    my friends lil bro had a chinchilla
    but i never saw it
    i also like birds a lot
    but not as pets
    the ones that are free in the wild
    turtles are a cool pet
    same with water dragos, geckos, and chameleons
    i love all animals in general i guess

4. Man, I hate cats. Kitties are cute and pretty cool, but cats are just mean. I like the agile kittens that kill mice, even though I'm allergic to cats I can chill with a kitty.

Chinchillas are crazy, my friend took his out of its cage and put it on the bed, it kept jumping from side to side all hyper and shit.

In memory of Grandmas Boy I would like to throw in the honorable mention for lions, people don't fuck with lions. Monkeys, they can learn Tae Kwan Do, and elephants are awesome too.

5. When I get rich I want a Komodo dragon as a pet, kinda like a huge Iguana

6. Is that even legal? If so it would be SICK! You could put a collar on it, train it, and it'd be a great guard animal.

7. Dogs are the shit, right now I own two turtles Eskimo and bro (got them from my Eskimo brother) but when I grow up I want a husky and a PENGUIN!!!!

8. Yea, dangerous for the motherfucker who tries to break in! Or for family coming to visit that the Guard Dragon wouldn't recognize and therefore demolish.

I kinda like that... Guard Dragon, dude lets order us some Komodo dragons! Craft body armor for them, give them knife-claw covers like they do in cockfights (attaching knives to their feet is what they do in cockfights), even a stocking for Christmas!

9. Who doesnt like puppies?

10. Puppies are the fuckin shit. I love them all.
    But felines are different. Kittens are badass, but then they turn into those bastard cats.

not all of em! some cats are nice, but come on, you all know that cats are dicks.

11. I really like my wife's puppies.....always have..

12. Puppies are so adorable! Especially the way they run...that looks more like a little hop :D
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsUG4_vGGsQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
    ^like this! I remember when my dog was a puppy running around in the snow like this dahhhhh ^.^ he was so cute. He is an old guy now but he's the best. I think labs are quite possibly the most awesome dogs. I could go on and on which is why dogs are awesome pets they really become one of your best friends. And puppes are just cute as hell.

13. I just got a puppy, a pug named Reggie.

14. welcome to GC^

15. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Yea, dangerous for the motherfucker who tries to break in! Or for family coming to visit that the Guard Dragon wouldn't recognize and therefore demolish.

I kinda like that... Guard Dragon, dude lets order us some Komodo dragons! Craft body armor for them, give them knife-claw covers like they do in cockfights (attaching knives to their feet is what they do in cockfights), even a stocking for Christmas![/quote]

No need for all that their bite alone would kill even if they don't die right there but just a small bite because the dragons saliva has so much bacteria from eating dead rotting animals.

They are also venomous they inject a venom that thins the blood which increases flow of blood and sends the victim into shock

16. Exactly man! I'm glad someone else saw the venom thing, I thought I imagined it lol. The bacteria would fuck someone up so bad, not to mention having a lizard that weighs a few hundred pounds biting through their muscles!

I think a honey badger would be an awesome guard animal, raise it from a baby and make it believe you're family and all that, then when people intrude it turns from docile, cuddly mini-bear into a ferocious killing machine that is no bigger than a dog.