Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Punta Cana!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robin Isnt hood, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Get ready for some shit weed

2. And that it was, haha.

3. Be careful. A lot of the people who "deal" there are just trying to set you up. When they say they are getting you weed they are actually going to get paid off by the cops, who will come and arrest you. That place is full of snakes. I don't know about you but I wouldnt want to end up in jail there...maybe just t-break while on vacation

Mexico is completely different. I stayed near Cancun, went to Playa Del Carmen and people offer you weed, hash, coke, ex, etc. all on the street. Ended up going inside one guys establishment where he sold us some decent weed after extensively haggling the price. Looking back maybe we shouldn't have haggled that much because we were inside a shop belonging to a Mexican drug dealer and gang member but whatever. You're most likely going to end up with mids, might even be laced lol

4. ^Thanks for the advice man. Visitare a Punta Cana en un mes y estaba pensando en si es posible usar mi espanol con los nativos para obtener hierba. Yea, fuck that.

5. So I definitely read through the above and got some pointers. I am going to Punta Cana in a couple of weeks - some where close to Bavaro Beach specifically I believe. I would appreciate any info or input into where to get some. PM me if you rather choose to. I rather not settle for some shwagg...:) if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance..

6. Dominican republic is an amazing island and definitely a top vacation spot. Never ran into trouble there at all and everyones really kind, just stay away from haitians theyre hostile. Dont smoke in the dominican republic their system is extremely strict and you will be fucked because they take marijuana very serious. If you decide to smoke though go up to a younger kid no one older then 25. Ask for marijuana and give him like a dollar for a tip. Just say donde marijuana and pull out the dollar towards him but close to you. Their weed is fucking fruity and awesome im lucky i have connections when i go.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #27 BrodMan Organics, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    high

8. I'm in Punta Cana right now at the Sunscape resort and my bf & I thought we'd have the problem of not finding any. I use it as medicine so I desperately needed to find some. I spent all day our first day (yesterday) sick to my stomach and puking. I was upset because I thought the whole vacation would go like that. Well our 2nd day (today) we're just swimming out on the beach & a local walks up and says "You guys smoke?" Oh I found my savior!! Lol He took us into a little room in his shop and I'm not gonna lie it was sketchy as fuck, but my bf was there so I felt safe. Dude pulls out what looks like shwag, straight dirt. We paid $30 for 1.5 , not tooo bad but I pay way less at home. So we're pretty bummed as we're breaking it up because there were a good bit of stems but we took 2 hits a piece off a blunt and I am fried!! Lmfao Like I haven't been this high since I first started smoking as a teen. Very very grateful we got lucky. I read some others didn't.

9. so i grew up in the dominican and lived in punta cana for a few years. You probably want to ask a motoconcho or moto taxi guy, just be discrete, likelyhood is he will ask you before you ask him. Expect the worst weed you have ever seen.

I can get high grade, but in Santo Domingo and at like 550 am oz.

10. Yeah when I was in Punta Cana that was some shitttt weed I got, brown as brown can be and basically took away my headache and gave me the smallest buzz...Also was super sketchy getting it, was at a resort on the beach with some little shops about 100 yards away, guy in a blue shirt comes up asks if I want to go shopping for sea shells, t shirts then real quick under his breath "Cocaina, Marijuana" I was like bingo, he walked me to the string of shops and sits me in a back room of some cigar shop, immediately felt like I was going to be murdered. Two dudes come in, ask what I need, said I got $60 and they were like Oh noooooo, can't do that little, how about a kilo. I was like um, no I am here for 3 days, I got 60 on me. "Oh well what room are you in, we can just come get the rest later"....Noooo fuckin way...I started getting up to leave and he sat me down and said no no no its fine its ok 60 is fine, gave me a cigar and about 3 or 4 grams of the most garbage weed ever, and I hightailed it back to my room. Next time I went to Punta Cana, I decided to stick to drinking.