Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Punta Cana!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robin Isnt hood, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hello blades,

So im going to Punta Cana in a week, and can anyone give me any tips on finding some green,

Thanks, :wave:

2. Look for the guy wearing a red hat on the beach.
    Go up and say "chinga tu madre"
    He'll for sure "hook you up"
    Good luck

3. Well played!!!

...just kidding, that was a lame comment, i was simply asking for some help, if you guys didnt mind.

4. Go to any vendor selling pipes; my friend did the same thing at another resort elsewhere.

Also, Dominican Republic is dirt poor, so it probably won't be OG kush.

5. Yup. Thats what I've done the times I've gone to mexico. It's different from the DR but the same tactic should work.

Go to the local little market, look for the person that sells pipes. They can usually help you out or point you in the right direction.

6. Just ask a hippy that sells cheap jewerly by the plazas or beaches if they have any marimba. Also, you can try with the bar tenders in your hotel or discos around. Its really easy to find weed in Latin america. Prices are really cheap in PC although the quality is not that good, probably reggies or schwag.

7. The Dominican is sketch as fuck... When I went they had helicopters that would fly over the beaches that had huge machine guns hanging out of them, I used to have a pic, I'll see if I can find it.
    There were always guards with smg's or shotguns around the resort too. The last thing I would want is to go to jail in the DR for possession... Good luck my friend, but is your asshole's tightness really worth it?

8. Look for obvious slingers. Ask them. That area is pretty sketchy though. I've been to a few places in SA where it was impossible to find green. The best I got was brown shit that i just threw away. I got some fire in Jamaica though.

9. get the fuck out of here.

Have you ever been to mexico? The cops there are basically paramilitary. You can still find plenty of weed and not worry about going to jail.

Usually, the reason they have that much security around is to protect the tourists. Not to fuck with them.

10. Obviously they're there to protect the tourists, but I dunno. If shit goes down they would have no problem spraying those beaches and shooting anyone in their way. It's not worth the risk to me.

11. Come back to reality, please.

• Like Like x 1

12. *Spots baggie of weed on beach*
    *Unloads turret gun on 150 people*
    You are hiiighh

• Like Like x 1
  13. Couldn't find the picture, but I've got some other cool ones.

Attached Files:

14. I'm going their this summer actually haha. Yah but usually theirs these little vendors on the beach that sell small wooden pipes, thy can point you in the right direction

15. I had a hard time finding anything down there, found one guy who had the worst regs I've ever seen. I would have bought it, except for the fact that the guy told me he laced it with rat poison. No fucking thanks.

16. Punta Cana you say... did you by chance win a contest?

17. No not at all haha, may i ask why?

18. That was the prize for a contest where i work, thought we might work for the same company

19. Seems likely. It's not like anyone not from your company goes to the dominican republic.

>.>

20. the times line up, dont be a dick