Punk Rock Bowling...las Vegas

Discussion in 'General' started by Germs069, May 25, 2013.

1. Whos going ? Im going day 3... Its gonna b legendary

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

2. I live on the other side of the country, but it sounds awesome, is it exactly what it sounds like?

3. Unless they're bowling down political bobble heads with real human skulls from a ww2 concentration camp than it's not true punk rock bowling.

I should know, i listen to greenday.

4. Its a bowling tournament but also concerts. mondays line up is incredible. Black flag with keith morris ! DRI, casualties, lower class brats, funeral dress, and subhumans.

5. So jealous man. Have a blast. I wish I wasn't poor and on the other side of the country. 

6. Black flags playing, nice! Since there are two formation of black flag right now, I don't know which Ginns in, but they're coming to my town this summer.

7. If only GG Allin were still alive to take a shit on one of the lanes then do a nose dive in it.. 

8. Went to the San Diego Zoo high back in 06' and plan on going to Omaha this summer. 

9. Then he would have went and put his shitty hands all over the scorecard and then licked his hand clean...sick bastard... Let God Rest His Soul !

10. I saw that too, i was hoping he was gonna play with then but hes playing with good ol bad religion on sunday. May see if i can scalp some tix to see them. US bombs is playin tomorro too !

11. Man I'd like to see US bombs, fucking Duane peters dude, pretty awesome.

12. Yep even though I live in Vegas I got a hotel room downtown....last night was awesome, still got 2 more days to go including Bad Religion!

Not on a bowling team, though.  Just there for music and drunken debauchery.

13. Look out for me in the pit tomorro ! Ill b in a boot party shirt and some docs or something !

14. Peters is a legend both in music and shredding bowls !