Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Punk ass kids!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DiabolicBud, Apr 12, 2010.

1. some fucking kids in my neighborhood i used to chill with back in the day got busted by the cops, i guess on of them is on probation and is on the run. So, yesterday i get a ring at my doorbell and a cop is asking me about these kids (i say kids but they're really like 18-19ish) and then he proceeds to tell me that they said they get their weed supply from MY HOUSE! this is some shit, these kids who i had beef with a while back are now telling authorities that my family has been supplying them with weed.. What do I do? Should i clean out my house of pipes, etc . for a while.. Is my house likely to be searched?

2. Well if your not a mmj patient, I would clear my house for a bit.
    Just to be safe, my buddy got pinched for having residue on his bong. lol
    Just play smart dawg.

3. shit man sounds like you got a sticky mess lol but personally i would deff clean everything up, they could get a warrent to search your house if they have someone sayin you sold em before

4. Just say no you don't supply them, and say you know the kids cuhs they on the blocc and hide all the weed shit at a friends crib for a while and it should be straight.

5. clean like u have never cleaned before!!!! only keep things in your house that are easily flushed/eaten... its not worth it! u cant smoke joints for the next few weeks till it cools down? dont be greedy with life it will bite u in the ass... im paranoid but im not saying to stop smoking... just get rid of the bongs and pipes for a little while cuz those cant be flushed... so if the cops do come ull be safer...

6. Well, what did the cops say when they came to your house, they wouldn't just come over unless they wanted to search it. I think you are fine though, cops have no respect for people our age and i doubt they would follow up on it, but i would clean your shit and keep your stash small for awhile.

7. They can't search it without a warrant.

8. I would just worry about the weed,

hide it, smoke it, sell it.
    Whatever the fuck you want.

Then just clean all your bongs pipes etc. (good motivation to get that stuff clean) and get some spice from a smoke shop. It's completely legal, and would explain your glass.

Yeeee

9. yeah, definitely. thanks for the feedback...

10. Tell the cop that it's bullshit. Explain that you're no fucking dealer, and you only smoked with those guys a few times. You cannot search my house or property without a warrant stating that there is evidence of me supplying my friends. They must be throwing the blame on me, to avoid paying for what they did. Cops can't do much if you state your case like that, telling it to them with honesty and a straight face. Fuck those kids, by the way. They probably snitched on you, or did some false plea bargain to try and lower the penalties of their fuck up. I smell an old western beatdown coming

11. Tell the cops you have had problems with those kids before, that you knew them in the past and that there is bad blood between you and that they are trying to get you in trouble. The truth will win out.

Sammy

12. Amen!

13. No they can't just get a warrant based on the fact that some runaway said they get their drugs from you. If they had multiple withnesses/Confident Informant then I would be worried. If you don't deal then I wouldn't worry too much, but I would lay low. Just be wary of cops staking out your house to see if you are really dealing or doing anything else shady.(But Prob unlikely if it's a big city or high crime area). I would prob get rid of the pieces or clean them just in case some shindig does go down.

--DJ (Law Minor)

14. Woah, woah woah! Slow down there dude, damn!

First off, the LAST fucking thing you EVER want to admit is that you "smoked with those guys". Damn, can you say "probable cause"?!? If they didn't have it before to get a warrant, they do NOW. Only thing they had before was their word against yours. Don't admit to anything related to their accusations.

And whether an "old western beatdown" is justified (it is) in this case, cops will be watching ALL of you for a while with these accusations, so I wouldn't do anything for a while. Let that revenge dish get nice and cold before you serve it.

15. Dude that sucks ... I had the exact same thing happen to me about 2-3 years ago nothing ever came of it tho.

16. I'm surprised no one has said "Fuck them the hell up."

Seriously, if this shit comes down on you, take a bat to those fuckers.

17. one of these douches had made threats to my really good friend he was going to kill him, etc..*blah blah blah* so one day i probably am going to walk up to his house, ring the doorbell and then deck him straight in the face.. this is gonna be fun:D