punk ass kids

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bosanac, Feb 3, 2010.

1. God DAMN! I am pissed off. Last night my brother calls me and says he needs a ride home from the bar, so there i go to get him.

I get there and he's still got a fresh pint, so i order one too. After about twenty minutes we go back outside for a smoke, i realize i left my smokes in my car.

So I go to my car looking for my smokes and notice my door is open a little, which was unusual because i always lock my door after i get out of the car. So i start looking for my smokes and can't find them. I also realize my school bag is gone.

Some punk ass kids must have broke into my car. My school bag had all my notes from this semester in it. Hopefully my professors will just give me their notes. Also in that bag was my spoon, a grinder (with about 2 grams of kief in it), roughly a gram of some nice green and a pack of zig zags. And to top it off, i just bought the pack of smokes.

I was so pissed off after that i spent the next hour circling the area ready to shake down any kids i seen on the street ( it was about 1 am, kids shouldn't be out that late).

On the bright side, my friend sparked up a joint for us as soon as i told him what happen.

2. that sucks but at least ur friend has ur back

3. NEVER leave your car unlocked...hope it won't cost much to get replacement stuff for school:(

4. #4 H4ZER, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    Hell naw if you EVER find those kids(which I doubt u will)KILLL no seriously kill them.And how did they even know you had all that stuff in there did you leave your car unlocked.I could just imagine you finding those kids and you and your brother beating the shit out of them.

5. No, ill never find them, but i learned a lesson.....make sure your doors are locked. Assuming they are doesn't help.

But yeah, High school kids call it car hopping. They go out at night and just check random cars, if the door isn't locked, they go in taking what ever their greedy little hands can get on; change, ciggs, my school bag. :mad:

6. I leave my doors unlocked all the time mainly because I keep nothing of value in it. I learned that most people who break into cars try to open the door before they break the window.

7. Why are you so convinced it was "punk ass kids"? It could have been a thief of any age.

8. When i was in high school it was not to uncommon for kids to do this (going through unlocked cars). I don't know it was kids, but god forbid i put the blame on myself for not locking my doors.

9. Damn man,that's pretty shitty.People are assholes.

10. Come on man, i know your mad but shit like this isnt cool, go read my thread about the guy who thought I wrote on his car while i was just getting my mail lol so he followed me and harrased me

For all you know it could have been some crackhead

11. Last time I checked there was no age requirement on carhoppin.
    A lot of people break into cars.
    I know a bunch of people that used to go around their whole apartment complex looking for anything pawnable to get weed money.
    Could've been anyone, bro.

12. this. i still know people that do this shit. well out of high school. the one thing thats good is your car window wasnt broken. sometimes people just break the window without checking the doors. i think its double the shittyness when your windows broken. thats an extra 150 or more on top of whats stolen. but sorry to hear, just take your loss like a man and come back stronger

13. #13 LightnUpTheCity, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    That sucks dude. Always check your shit!

But if I was like 15 or 16 and just walking home or something and you started trying to give me a hard time I would tell you to shove it up your ass.

You have no proof it was kids, other than the age role stereotype that teens are thiefs.

Not cool dude

14. I understand that assuming it was someone like kids did it is well, childish, but i was more or less just venting when i wrote that.

It could have been a priest that broke into my car for all i know, and i don't really care. My stuff is gone, i'm not getting it back, and will likely never know where it went.

Well, on the bright side, now i have a real good reason to go get a new grinder and spoon.

15. There you go. Bright side.

16. That sucks ass man. A few years ago my car was broken into at the school I worked at... the biggest thing that was missing was my visor cd holder which had a bunch of burned CD's..... WTF? Who wants a bunch of raondom CD's that i made?

Bottom line, people who rob others are fucking cowards.... one of these days I'm going to CATCH someone in my shit....

17. yall are trippin on this "kids" thing lol...

18. dude you sound just like my friend. he lives on a sketchy street know for break-ins and he sits there on his porch waiting for someone to do shit. its scary. you cant see in through the screen so hes basically invisible.

19. Yeah, I have the same situation at my house. I can see out into the front yard and people can't see in.... I also keep loaded guns in my house

20. Really sorry to hear that man. Just think of it this way....

Theres really nothing you could have done to get your shit from being stolen (except for locking your car). But you made an honest mistake by leaving your car unlocked, we all do it.

Try to let it go. Karma will catch up to those fuckers, and you will eventually be rewarded for being so humble about the situation. It's how the world works :)