Punk ass kids...

Discussion in 'General' started by Invictis, Feb 19, 2009.

1. What the fuck? ^

2. i hate when people do shit like that.
    there was this kid that always liked to talk shit to me, but i never would try to start shit with him cause i was better than that.
    but this one day i was just in this wicked bad mood, just ready to snap at everyone and anyone.
    this kid walks up to me and was like "watch it fat ass" which im not fat by any means. i am not skin and bones, i do have some meat on me, but in no way fat.
    so this kid says the shit to me and i just turn around, grab his shirt, plant my hand into his chest and shove him as hard as i can into the wall.
    i just look the kid straight in the eye, he sees how mad i am at him.
    i could see the "im so sorry" right in his eyes.
    i just let go of his shirt and keep walking. there were like 5 of my friends and a few of his friends that were hanging around waiting for the fight, and all there jaws were just on the floor.
    i just walked off. whenever i see the kid and bring him into a conversation he just acts real quiet and agrees to whatever i say.
    just giving him a stern warning like that made him stop.

so i know where your coming from man, id say just keep a few sparkplugs in a pocket at all times :cool:

3. Shoulda challenged them to an arm wrestling match.

4. dude, find them.

you're bound to see them on campus or something.

and when you do, beat his ass.

5. #25 McMuffinMe, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    I think you should have handled it more...subtly. It makes you seem kind of defensive and crazy if you go chasing after the car, and if I were them you chasing me screaming would make me laugh even harder. I'm not saying what they're doing isn't cowardly, it is, but I can imagine thinking that was funny if I were stoned, and my friend did that.

I don't know, I derive joy from pissing people off just to see them freak out. Pushing peoples buttons is the best. It's so fun to see people get all crazy over their egos. My friend spat a lugi on me in junior high because I kept saying she had a penis, and she also hit me on the head with a book really hard because I kept calling her a word that I made up called 'Mugga' (I don't even know why that made her mad).

Haha, it was hilarious (to me). She literally hated me.

6. Pick your battles very carefully because if the day should come that you have to give everything you have at least it will be for something that matters. Step back and ask yourself if what they did really warranted the kind of response you offered and what was really at stake in the encounter? The challenge of manhood is being comfortable with who you are enough so that you don't have to prove anything, unless you have to.

7. I agree with this, but I don't.

It's not as much a challenge to manhood, just plain disrespect.

I don't know about anyone else but if someone disrespects me I have no problem punching them in the face. If I don't/can't punch them, I'll wait until I have the opportunity to make my point clear, be it through busting out car windows or whatever.

I do agree with your battles, but I believe that sometimes it's more of a pick when to act situation. Any battle can be won if you plan it out and act when the time is right.

8. nah i mean on usual days i'd just flip them the bird and be done with it, but like I said I was i was already in a mood where I wanted to slap the taste buds outta someones mouth, and then that shit happened, which just pushed me over. i mean it probably did look funny to everyone around me, but if anyone saw or heard what was going on, theyd definately be laughing at the car because the 2 little skater faggots had no testicles whatsoever. but dont worry, ive got a general idea where they live and i'm gonna post up by their car waiting(after FUCKING it up) for them and they'll get what's coming to them.

9. I love when people yell shit out the window of a moving vehicle.
    Dumb fucks don't seem to realize that their voice gets horribly distorted by the wind rushing by their window at like 60MPH, so when they shout something it sounds like "RRRRRFFHHHHHAAAAMMMFFGGG!!"

10. haha, if u were a wigger, the correct response wud be: STFU OR IMMA CAP U WITH THIS IMAGINARY GAT POW POW MUTHAFUCKA.

tht sux tho, remember what kinda car it was and if u see it again take a shit on the windshield or something

11. lol for sure!!!

12. What the fuck did this even mean

Anyway, they were probably cracking up watching you run after their car

13. #33 MoonJuice, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Wow you definitely sound like a chill kid man; totally not the fake-thug type, I can't even begin to contemplate what they were thinking.

Ingenious, just carry around these cumbersome lengthy metal objects in your pants. Whenever someone disrespects you just pull 'em out. You'll probably have to dealing with/ignoring your newly assigned nick-names such as "That queer-kid that carries sparkplugs in his pants" and such and just be proud that if anyone disrespects you again, you can whip out your trusty friends and show them what's what.

Wow, that's actually my favorite. You can often find me, half-out of my friend's car-window yelling "RRRRRFFHHHHHAAAAMMMFFGGG!!" at people. I like totally own them and what-not.

14. man they made u look like a tool......sprinting after a car? cmon...u shouldnt have even gotten out of your car

15. no i was walking *****, and they just stopped their car, and shouted it. i wouldnt get out of my car for some bullshit like that haha, but i was already close to their car on foot so i mean why the fuck not

16. He wasn't in a car dude..

17. oh i see, sorry about that.

still shouldnt have gave them somethin to laugh about (sprinting when theyre obviously gonna drive off and laugh at you).......you shouldve threw the nearest object at their window :devious:
    yea my fault, i dunno how that flew over my head

18. "so im at the mall, right?"
    hahaha. sorry.