Punched the wall, both hands.

Discussion in 'General' started by Ollieeeee, Aug 25, 2012.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkSRxWnfBA[/ame]

One of the funniest videos on youtube.

2. Funny?

No.

Pathetic?

Yes.

3. Not funny...
    Its More disturbing than funny.

4. lololololololololololololololololololol
    and not a single hole in the wall

5. Haha yeah but the houses/walls are built different in Europe...anyways..wow wtf

6. Can't believe no-one finds it funny. And yes houses in Europe are built with bricks, not cardboard.

7. Just seems more pathetic than funny to me. It would have been hilarious if had head butted the wall and knocked himself out.

8. damn.. dude looks like he woulda had a better change breakin through the wall if he woulda gnawed his way out like a rat..

make a little hole with them teeth.. then use that skin grease to lubricate himself the rest of the way out

9. Pathetic.
    Ashamed that I am of the same race as this douche-twat.

10. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']damn.. dude looks like he woulda had a better change breakin through the wall if he woulda gnawed his way out like a rat..

make a little hole with them teeth.. then use that skin grease to lubricate himself the rest of the way out[/quote]

Bwahahahaha.
    And get a haircut you cunt!!

11. I hit me'self in the fookin' scrowtum munn!

12. lol it was funny until the end when he punched the camera i dunno if its because it was like a first person view but it kinda pissed me off and he should be smacked into reality for crying over a game.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5tq8a0vOe8&feature=related]A day with Jono1170 - YouTube[/ame]

He's actually a pretty good singer imo.

14. Bump for this amazing video.

15. British Humor.. meh

or hes just the stereotypical brit

16. i like this new feature where i can mute a video, and hover over the progress bar and see a screenshot of the video so only spend 30 sec wasting my time on stupid videos

17. Wow you Americans have a worse sense of Humour than the Germans and that's saying something.

18. That dude is one of the goofiest lookin muthafuckas i ever seen