Punched in the FACE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mistertr1ck, Sep 10, 2006.

1. sorry this may not be a big deal to most of you... but for some reason i just never got in a real fight. anyways... after a long night and being stoned with a bunch of friends, i got in a fight with one of them. he wus in a bad mood and he pushed me.... i threw a ball at his green tea bottle collection (hes asian) and flips out. he was alreyd in a bad mood. so he chased me down and threw me into this window sill, then did it again, so i kinda hit him with my palm in the face (not knowing shit about fighting and too stoned to figure out a better way to hurt him)... then he socked me in the face... my first time being punched in the face by one of my good friends.. gay?

anyways, thought i would share...

still kinda surprised he blew up cuz of the bottles...

Removed....Racial slurs don't fly at the City! IndianaToker, City Admin

2. never mess with and asian we will kick your ass

3. dude, once i ate all my friends fries when he was in a bad mood, and he seriously threatened to beat my ass, and kicked me out and made me take my amp home and all kinds of shit... it was crazy...

fries are crazy...

4. That's pretty ignorant, man. Not all Asians know martial arts.

5. Fries... are crazy.

6. Was it awkward after? Did you stick around or bounce out? haha thats kinds funny you didnt know what to do. You need to close your fist and hit that man in the kisser next time you get into a fight

7. lmao u dont know wut to do when a person is attacking you.. deng u mustve smoked yourself retarded!

8. no i don't think he's implying that all asians know martial arts, he's just saying that they will kick your ass period.

9. eh, me and my friends fist fight sometimes, but like 20 minutes later we calm down and smoke a blunt.

Thats kinda stupid to open palm him in the face, you shouldve laid him out if he came at you like that. No matter what you always need to protect yourself...friend or not.

10. im sure next time i will... but ive never been in a real fight before. sorry, lol

11. Well damn that sucks. Yeah I try to avoid fighting as much as possible but it happens. Yeah also try to avoid people when they're having an off day..

12. dude, they're born with it in their blood. thats a FACT

*no im not serious*

13. So after he punched you in the face what did you do? I think it would be awkward to not reply with a fist to his face. I hate when people are in pissy moods like that though. When one of my friends are in a mood like that I just peace. I can't put up with that sh!t.

14. my other friend who was watching the whole thing finally broke it up..

15. Where do you live at in virginia? I live in farmville