Pumpkin Spice Spam?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronik352, Aug 21, 2019.

1. I DO love Spam.....but PUMPKIN SPICE Spam.......were they thinkin on that one?

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol idk I like Pumpkin tings usually but idk about this...who knows tho it could be fire! You never know until you try it.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tru dat.....will YOU do it and lemme know?? :love-m3j:

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Lol if I see some around when i go to the grocery store I will buy it an try. :)

Oan tho I wont to make some pumpkin Bars soon those tings are fire!!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Awesome...sounds good!!

I could def kill some pumpkin bars.....

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Maybe for thanksgiving?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Haha.......we would have TOTALLY done something like that for Thanksgiving when I was in the Marine Corps....especially on a deployment.....would have asked for it.....or someone would have sent it anyway

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I haven't bought spam since Y2K. I'm not eating pumpkin spice spam, won't even put it on the grocery list.

9. But you don't like "regular spam" either right? I take it you bought it for the "crisis" we were going to have?

10. Lmao, "crisis" exactly. That's the only time I bought it in my adult life. I remember eating it occasionally as a kid. I didn't hate it lol. My mom would fry it with a little butter and put it on toast or something. I'm not a fan of pumpkin spice anything though.

• Like Like x 1

11. Wow you were in the Marine Corps??? That's sooo cool Kronik much respect to you for that!! Do you have to be born in America to join them?? Im from Jamaica an I always wonder that. If tings had turn out differently I might have join when i was younger but they would not let mebecause how I am with with my injury & stuff. :(

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. aZ3LDBs1ExsE8.gif

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1