Pumapunka

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Kellie922, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I almost went there this summer.... We just ran out of time in Peru so we couldn't hop over to Bolivia to check it out. :(

Some say Tiwanaku fits a lot of Plato's descriptions of Atlantis, its a pretty cool idea to think about.

2. That looks like a fun place to visit, it sometimes amazes me what people were able to do.

3. aww man that sucks you didn't go. I would love to visit this place, really impressive! the smallest details are perfect and very precise.

I've never heard that but it definitely makes me wonder. its possible! I'm going to look more into that, I'm quite curious.

4. Theres a documentary called Atlantis in the Andes that talks about the theory.

I'd love to believe it, but skepticism keeps me away.

5. I know! some of these blocks were 150 tons! its just amazing how they moved, cut, and shaped these blocks to fit each other.

6. I'm going to watch it right now, I wanna know more.

7. The Andean people were masters of stonework, I hope you're not implying they had supertech or alien help lol.

Check out some Inca stonework, its insanely good.

8. haha no I'm not implying that at all, its just very cool how precise all of it is.

Grasscity Deals Near You