Pulling the über Christian-chicks?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Waynes Finest, May 18, 2010.

1. buddy have i got the perfect advice for you.
    Christian girls love their religion and love to feel like they are doing something for their religion. All you have to do is start talking to her and say you've been on the wrong track for a while and feel like you should start living a good life. She will then start taking you to church. After this you thing her for helping you relize(SP?) your spirituality but you are not completely sure maybe she could explain this whole religion thing to you at her house. She will of course take you in. Now it may take a few more bible studies to get into her pants but with time, patience, and luck you'll be in there in no time buddy!:D:D:D (I am a horrible person I did this exact same plan multiple times throughout high school but it works like a charm)

2. #22 Waynes Finest, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    i was doin some thinking and i've come up with a legit gameplan, at least imo.

ill text her tomorrow, see what she's doin.

hopefully it'll go something like this:

me: hey
    her: hey
    me: what's up?
    her: *insert whatever she's doing here*. how about you?
    me: not much, just watching *insert funny vulgar movie here*. this movie is funny!
    her: haha is it?
    me: yeah, i'm not sure if you'd like it though...

we would then start talking about it.

i'd tell her i wouldnt think she would like it because she's a christian girl and yadayadayada, then she would tell me how she feels about. this is to get to know if she thinks vulgar humor is funny, because girls like her obviously wouldn't think it's funny.

but if she does, that's another step closer to the summit :D because if she likes things like that, it means that she potentially doesnt mind cussing and such and blahblahblah... honestly, i hope this because it would make me more comfortable around her, knowing she may be a chill ass person on the inside

then i'll see when she's off work, maybe hang out with her a couple times, i'll see what i can do from there...just gotta get to know the real her.

also, i gotta get her to know that i'm a stoner somehow, but that's only if she's a cool person. i'm not just gonna tell her randomly, "hey, i smoke weed" because that could fuck everything up. it may be best for her to not know at all, but i guarantee, with some scavenging of various social networking profiles, she will find evidence that i smoke. i honestly think she would appreciate it more if i were to tell her instead of her finding out.

if she has a problem with it, i'll just tell her... "who invented plants? god. is marijuana a plant? yes. so, who created marijuana? god. it's here because of him." (yeah, i know, willie nelson said some shit like that lol)

fuck the govt, weed has such a bad reputation because of the damn govt. :mad:

oh, and if she is really a christian chick... i'll keep tryin to get it in, but i know i will most likely fail.

3. bud you have put waaaay too much thought into this. go to her church, be her friendish type friend then when the time is right and i mean like super romantical and shit just make eye contact, say something epic and your in there like swimwear

4. I thought I figured this out two years ago but didn't so.... Fuck me!

5. I feel like I might have to put your tactics, to the test my good sir.

6. tell her you got somethin that will make her feel good

7. So good that she'll see Jesus & stars.

8. So, LSD?

9. nah, mescaline. lol

10. Good choice. You'll have her on her knees in no time but she won't be praying this time. (damn I know I could have made a better on her knees joke but it's late and I'm tired)

11. Ehh, idk if anyone cares but fuck it, here goes nothin.

So, this girl is on some bullshit pretty much. In real life she always shows interest in me - She'll be the one to talk and she always flirts with me. But it's different when we're not in person, it's almost like she seems unintrested. She doesn't really show interest in her texts, and she never hits me up first anyhow.

There's alot more but I dont feel like going there.

12. Step one: Find her church and figure out where they keep all the wine and said process for handing out wine on Sundays,
    Step Two: Get invited to church with her
    Step three: Get your hands on an assload of roofies
    Step four: Ok, heres where it gets tricky, dump all the damn roofies into the blood of christ
    Step five: dont let anyone see you doing step four, but have a bail-plan drawn up just in case
    Step six: Take your pick of the passed out Uber christians and bring them to your dungeon

Enjoy! But gettin in with the girl and going to church are gonna go hand in hand. There will be some serious fucking clockwork to be put in here, so make sure your up for it. Hint: A little bit of alcohol (or a well made maithai or three, see recipe) goes a lonnnnggggggg ass way. My maithais go 75% booze and 25% pineapple juice:
    2 Parts 151
    2 Parts bacardi silver
    1 Part Contreu
    1 Part Ameretto
    1 1/2 parts Pineapple
    1/4 part lime juice
    1/4 part grenadine
    Taste like juice and after one or two youll wake up wondering what the fuck happened. Keep the booze chilled and shake it all up with some ice. Ends up kinda pinkish from the grenadine but that shit works miracles for coverin up the liquor.

13. Ohh man those are the easiest, well not every single one of them. But the goody goodies are dying to just be pounded. Like mentioned on the first page, just get her to trust you.

14. #34 Waynes Finest, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    I'm in utter shock at the moment.

This girl knows my 'used to be main connect.'

Holy shit. Oh my god, if she finds out he used to sell to me she'd probably be so pissed at the both of us. Ahhhhhhh fuck.

Edit: She just told me they dated back in 10th grade... that was when she wasn't a Christian.

You know what that means... FUCK.

15. This thread is relevant to my interests. I'm in a country that's like 90% devout catholic now. I'll be checking back here for more responses :laughing:

16. I'm not sure I understand why you'd want to put yourself in a situation where you'd have to jump through so many hoops with a girl just to sleep with her if you weren't a Christian to begin with and perhaps wanted to marry her? Which is to say be very, very careful what you wish for because if you get it, life often demonstrates that having isn't always as great as wanting.

If you wanna be a "pimp" try honoring the values of others because I can guarantee you that in that moment you'll find your own. That isn't what you're trying to accomplish obviously but you open yourself to a more compatible class of woman if you can translate self-respect into mutual respect.

17. youd need to have some serious game to bag a jesus girl

last chick i was with basically turned bad because of me. she didnt drink smoke have sex nothin. then i came along...

needless to say, i feel bad about it but shes cooler now

18. Ummmm, my point was that having that sort of "game" makes you incredibly deceptive for what you would have to do and the small payoff you'll get in return. The situation is a bit more complicated than talking a woman's panties off at the club; as opposed to becoming someone you're not just to have sex with them. It's a big waste of time just to prove you have a players card tucked into your wallet.

It isn't terrible to want to have sex with a lot of women, it just seems like a bit of a fool's errand to me when each woman becomes more of a notch and less of an experience. When I'm too old to fuck I want to remember the truly intimate and power moments with a woman.

But that's just me.

19. Word.

I dont know if I done said it, but I'm not going to change who I am, or be something I'm not just for her. I'm not gonna lie, I would love to be with this girl. But if I can't I just gotta move on, cause it's on to the next one. :cool:

20. I used to date a hard core christian girl with a smoking body. Seriously had the most perfect tit's I've ever felt. This was when I was in high school and one night we got going and I slipped the hand under the bra and started rubbing her nipple...she flipped shit and we never made it past the heavy petting stage. It's a shame I didn't push her harder, would have loved to rub my face in those tits.