'Pullin-Out'

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChaliTuna, Dec 25, 2012.

1. One, very simple rule:

Wrap it before you tap it. Dont want no babys...

2. Tell that fool to hold the base of the condom when he's withdrawing.

3. Remember kiddies, a person may be completely asymptomatic and still be infected with an STD. Herpes will only be visible if the infected person is having an outbreak, but the virus can still be spread through shedding cells, even if no outbreak is present. HIV has no signs or symptoms unless the person has seriously advanced AIDS and an opportunistic infection. Most HPV strains have no signs of symptoms (only a few strains cause warts). And finally, Syphilis only has obvious signs in extremely late stages.

So don't rely on just checking out your partner's junk. HIV may not have a high chance of killing you quickly today with available medications, but it's still for life, and expensive as hell to keep you alive with.

Your PSA of the day.

4. Yeah what they said!

5. Did someone say that? I didn't see anyone say that. :confused:

I don't think it's necessarily a case of "you shouldn't have sex". More like "you shouldn't have sex without protection unless you're prepared for the possibility of either raising a child or having an abortion". :hide:

Plan be is only effective for a few days afterward, so if it was very recent, then definitely get Plan B. The $40 it costs here is well worth the peace of mind to me.

6. Or to buy condoms that fit his small dick

7. Psh. When he pulled his penis out, I literally sat there for seconds in awe. Then I said to myself, 'Oh my god.' His penis was the furthest thing from small.

8. Well i have heard about that happening. And it was because it didn't fit. Knew a girl that had one lost in her ass. She basically shit it out in the shower....

9. I've been having raw sex with my girl for a year now, either I'm sterile, she's sterile, or pulling out works pretty damn well :D not to mention sometimes 2-3 times a day..

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

10. I've been with my girl for 4 years n we've been using the pullout method pretty much the entire 4 years. I'd say it works pretty well...

11. Touché

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

12. I'm a real big fan of the pulling out method. Mostly because no matter what condom I've ever tried, I stay soft. At any rate, I've never had a scare with this method.

13. Yeah I've always had an issue with rubbers killin the mood

14. I know the feel. It's like just opening the wrapper kills it off.

15. Most men have penises that decrease in size dramatically once the erection is lost. So yes, by the time a man withdraws, his dick is most likely "small." But who cares about soft size?

That's why you have to hold the condom. Condoms aren't meant to stay on soft dicks. It'll fall off when pulling out if you aren't still hard. Understand?

16. Yes exactly

17. Ya..i know how it works. I just usually pull out before i am that soft...

18. Wouldnt going to high school and your so called "9 to 5" be at the same time. i think someone is over exagerrating.

19. Lol funny thread

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

20. Reread my posts, i worked 9-5 6 days a week during summer, during school i worked 3-10pm 5 days a week