'Pullin-Out'

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChaliTuna, Dec 25, 2012.

1. What if you have sex with a condom on and by the end, the condom comes off but the guy says that he's positive the condom was still on when he came and it just came off when he pulled out.

Should I be worried?

2. Where did the condom end up? Lol

3. Duude. So he laid down and I was like, 'Where is the condom?' and he's like, 'It must be inside you.' and I'm like hellllllll no. So i reach down and it's just on my vagina.

I was so relieved lol.

4. If any jizzum got in your taco, then yes, you should be concerned and possibly buy some Plan B if this happened very recently.

5. That would be a red flag for me ha

6. I'm gonna see if I'm ovulating. If I am, I will probably get one.

Edit: it said high fertility.....

Fuck this shit.

7. My girls on birth control and I use the pull out method lol...so far so good. Been going at it almost every night for 6 months.

8. Same. But I busted inside her a few days ago. Kinda regretting it but it rarely happens.

9. I only raw dog. So i pull out. If i suspect stds i figure i shouldn't be touching it anyway....

10. Yeah, just fucked without one today, been worrying about it all day, the peace of mind alone is worth using a condom i guess.

11. You get used to it

12. Got two kids from just putting it in for a sec not cumming in her so use a condom I think it's 1 in 8 change of pregnancy without BC SO HOPE UR GOOD

Don't get me wrong I love my kids just miss freedom

13. Applause

14. Yes because if u don't remove condom correct sperm will enter you

15. If I choose not to use a condom, I choose the consequences of whatever happens but don't say that I shouldn't be having sex.

16. No one has pariond much mush be the weed lol or the pregnancy hormones lol

17. Yupp, its a risk vs reward deal. No different than smoking weed except you might have a kid.

18. Yeah except u can get probation for pot

kids are 18 to life

19. True.

20. Fuuuck. We would have some cute future musician stoner babies but I don't want them.

Guess I need to stop complaining and get the plan b.