Pulled Over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PlacidNomad, Nov 7, 2011.

1. So here's a story for everyone. I pick up my two boys Alex and Lolo. We go to the hood to chll with my boy Nick. As I park next to his house on the side of the road, I light up a joint and a cop drives right next to me and I passed the joint and my boy hid it.
    Fast forward 30 minutes. I went and picked up Mike and went back to Nick house, as I park in the same spot.....blue lights flashing......I quite possibly SHIT myself.
    1. I had a 1911 .45 in the car.
    2. I had about 4 grams of weed.
    3. I don't even have my license at the moment.
    4. Two of my friends were illegal.

As I was tripping the cop asked us all our names and ages, he pulls me out to his car and ask me questions like, "what school do you go to?" "what drugs do you do". I answer it all calmly and said "no drugs at all officer". And since I was fucked up and tripping balls I was saying dumb shit like "I'm not trying to go the jail." Cop was like "why would you go to jail?". So to end the story I gave them my social, name, address. Another cop pulls up they talk and stuff. And this is amazing....he walks out hands me a ticket for "improper turn" and gives me a fist bump and they both leave. And both the cop cars were Dodge Chargers.

Once they left we went inside and got high as hell! hahaha :smoke:

2. Damn dude. Iv been pretty lucky myself latley, too lucky lol. Cops roll around in those dodge chargers in my town also. glad you got away with that shit. I bet it felt good walking away from that with only a ticket.

3. Wait did I say ticket? I meant he gave me a WARNING!!! Hahahah a freaking warning slip!

4. You're just full of win.

5. 1911's are .45's you don't need to state it. And if you don't have a licence i don't think you have one to carry. -.-

6. Lol at the fist bump.

7. It is kept in the glove compartment, my sister drives my car and the gun is licensed to her.

8. Dude that can get you in some deep shit.

9. I know, I know. But in the area I was at, it's better to have it than not....

10. At least in Florida keeping a loaded hadgun in this manner in the glove box would be completely legal and require no licensing.

11. i love how these stories always start with... "well I went and picked up Lolo, then went over to pick up tdog and bizzle, to go smoke with T train with a 45 in my glove compartment"

12. Lol really. Seems like too many tales of irresponsibility involve deadly weapons.

I prefer to keep a handgun or rifle in my car at all times in the case a willing psychopath requires neutralization in his pursuit to harm myself or others.

Except when I am involved with cannabis. I feel it is my responsibility as a firearm owner to protect myself and others however unfortunately If I assist someone (or save myself) and cannabis is in my possession I am fucked. Really fucked.
    It would be assumed I possessed the firearm for criminal reasons, not that common sense dictates that any individual with the will to protect his life, liberty, family, country, and freedom would feel it is his duty to posses the tool to protect those values.